Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
The only thing I'll be apologising for in this thread is for not calling Zak S out as a rapist every goddamn day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Grand Fromage posted:

So wait, is this thread about Zak Smith the rapist, or Zak Smith the pants shitter?

I believe it is about Zak Smith (the author of Pantshart, Brown & Unpleasant Pants, Pants lovely and other unreadable garbage and also a Consultant on making GBS threads His Own Pants Chik-Fil-A Edition) who is also a rapist.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
All this talk about the copious amounts of making GBS threads his own pants that Zak Smith does on a regular basis is overlooking the fact he is a talentless hack whose work is dull, uninspired, and bland. Absolutely nothing he does, in any medium, is worth even the time it takes to drop it in the trash where it belongs, alongside Zak's soiled pants.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Let's not forget that Zak S is also a transphobic, racist piece of poo poo in addition to being an abuser, a rapist, and a serial shitter of pants in public places.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Doctor Nick posted:

i dont know who this person is

A rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Somewhere in Zak S's attic is a painting of an immaculate Chick-fil-A restroom floor.