Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
I am unaware if Zak S is or is not a rapist or pants pooper. However in my professional opinion as an authority on bullshit artists and douchebags I can safely say he is in my opinion both of those two things based on his non stop thin skinned attention whoring whining. (A douchebag and bullshit artist.) I can also say that my life was better not knowing he existed.

Given the above I can also say any allegations made about his actions ever involving abuse to others of any kind up to and including being found in a Petting Zoo without any form of pants or underwear on would be completely unsurprising and betting against such allegations happening would in fact be a very terrible bet to do.

The first bit of evidence to the above conclusions of which they are my opinion based on my knowledge is the fact that in taking legal action to get someone to have to tweet what Ettin had to as decent good people are highly unlikely to ever take such actions.

Also at least other in my professional opinion narcissistic douchebag bullshit artist and possible to have done unethical and illegal things while being a giant stain on what is supposed to be a fun game thingie RPGPundie was at least amusing before his trolling and fart huffing turned him into someone that in my opinion at minimum needs to be slapped in the face with a large dildo and sent to get mental help. (However I presume Pundies hair isnt as stupid and face isn't as punchable. In my opinion, of course.)

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Apr 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Endorph posted:

is this about game mechanics or the age of consent

For Zak I am pretty sure consent isn't something he has a concern about. Allegedly and in my opinion based on all visible evidence and constantly douchebaggy behavior of the accused. In my opinion of course. I mean just because if something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck doesn't mean it doesn't also rape like a duck but the numbers do seem to line up with proper dice notations most people have been using for 30+ years.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
So he is Papa John S with worse hair and a greasier personality then is what you are saying?

Eff that dude and anyone who acts like him. He clearly doesn't get it. Its obvious he thinks the world revolves around him and he is always right and anyone who disagrees with him in the tiniest of ways must be punished. I've had the misfortune to know all too many of these tyrants. Hell my mother was one.

Like if he somehow believes he was the perfect boyfriend and never did anything wrong ever (a possibility in his mind) you would think his actions don't exactly lead anyone else to think he is a saint. Because SAINTS DON'T DO THIS. Saints would move on and at best declare their innocence, drop it, and not bring it up.

Instead he threatens and does legal action against something as irrelevant and pointless as tabletop RPGs. Nobody except maybe him and places like this actually give the tiniest fart if he is in the 5E PHB credits. Most people don't read them or would know and care who is in them anyhow!

This kind of thin skinned crap is what Trump does. And we all know how much of a buttweasel choad he is. (Cept Trump has like sued Bill Maher over butthurt comments and I recall he didn't exactly win against an old pothead who has weekly conniptions about proper adult pastimes and the consumption of milk and sugar. I'll allow Maher's anger at Catholicism though since he grew up in it.)

Can't we let nerd stuff bring us joy? It's ok to like or not like any edition of DnD or whatever. Honestly 2 3rds of the fun of trad games is the social aspects not the game itself. Why does it gotta be some ego stroking nonsense and way for people to Lord it over others? There ain't a whole lotta love in this world to begin with and right now it's even worse.

I'm friggin sick of something I care about getting ruined in ways great and small because of dumb crap and douchebaggery.