Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

So wait, is this thread about Zak Smith the rapist, or Zak Smith the pants shitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Fuego Fish posted:

I believe it is about Zak Smith (the author of Pantshart, Brown & Unpleasant Pants, Pants lovely and other unreadable garbage and also a Consultant on making GBS threads His Own Pants Chik-Fil-A Edition) who is also a rapist.

o thanks 4 the info :thumbsup:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Would you say he Chick-FILL-a'd his pants?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

Zak S is very presidential, by which I mean he's a rapist who can't control his bowels.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

we're all going to be doing this in two months tbh

Zak Smith, on the other hand, is a pants-making GBS threads sexual assaulter.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

wizzardstaff posted:

Hambly should do a video interview with this Robert guy, he sounds like a real straight shitter.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Nothing goons love more than a good pants making GBS threads

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Mors Rattus posted:

i look forward to his attempts to serve papers on twitter and SA user names

It's super funny because there are countries with absolute bullshit defamation laws, like obviously wherever Ettin lives and East Asia (where you can be sued for defamation for posting anything negative about anyone, even with verifiable proof that everything you said is 100% true), but those of us in the US? Good loving luck there, shitpants. The US sucks but in this particular instance, its laws are very good and correct.