Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
orange man bad

Oh you dislike Trump? OH BOO HOO ORANGE MAN BAD TRIGGERED YET?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
poe's law

also known as "yeah it's fake but like....it could have been real dude that's like....just as bad"

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Chillgamesh posted:

"living rent free in x's head"

This is especially awful when it's about the loving president of the United states and not some random dude on Twitter.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Listen I get everything else in this thread when it's its liberal posturing but I legitimately cannot imagine ever giving a poo poo about this especially when there's not really many alternatives for a second person plural form of address. Like it can sound a little corny sometimes coming from some people but who loving cares.

Yes I grew up saying it

I get what you mean totally, but for me at least it tends to read as "How do I, a white middle class liberal who has never left the suburbs, pretend I'm 'down with the people'?" a lot of the time

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Dustcat posted:

reaction gifs, except for tucker carlson ones

Joe Biden is a jerk!

~posts random gif from Real Houswives~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
If you unironically use the term soyboy all of your sources of online communications should be confiscated