Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I think I sing to myself, I don't suck in my gut when I'm not around company, and sometimes I waft my own farts into my face when they're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I eat a salad after I eat Dinner.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A morsel of every single meal I eat is also offered to my cat and he is allowed to lick the bowl when I'm done

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

My crippling marijuana addiction

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I like the smell of fresh rubberbands so much I sometimes have several stuffed up my nose so it's always there. I am a thoughtcriminal of the highest caliber.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hey chief look at the BALLS on this guy

blackgreywhite
Apr 7, 2019

and pink.
Cameras will see me perform Standing Gluteal Contractions. Usually both together, but if I'm waiting to cross the road or in a queue I get some rhythm going and do them individually. TNation.com suggests -
"...squeeze the glutes as hard as possible for 30 seconds. Make "fists" to increase the neural drive through irradiation. Just do this once." - but I don't do the make fists part because it could make it appear I'm trying hard to be a pants shitter.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I'm a chronic masturbator

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
When I'm alone I speak in tongues

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i really like to get a good, thorough sample of my nut butter with my whole palm and huff deeply its musk to wager if i should shower or not

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the old scratch and sniff

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
They're going to see that EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Inverted Icon posted:

When I'm alone I speak in tongues

I constantly berate myself out loud about all of my failings, past and present.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

That's it, I'm voting this thread 5 and I hope those fat cats in Oceania see it.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i actually might have some kind of tourettes because i constantly yell "gently caress my life!" intermittently throughout the day when a dire memory pops into my train of thought unwanted and uninvited

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I take things out of the refrigerator and put them back in the refrigerator again, like, a lot

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Just hours and hours of uninterrupted immobile navel gazing

Like scary hours of time elapsed footaged with nothing but a subtle rocking

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

my dog died im sad posted:

I eat a salad after I eat Dinner.

Same

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

to save time I take out my hog while still walking to the bathroom in order to immediately commence pissing on arrival

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i have linux installed on my computer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
what do the 1984 cameras do I haven't actually read it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
They tell you to do tai-chi and other calisthenics and tell you the news. They am my friend.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Cubone posted:

what do the 1984 cameras do I haven't actually read it

Same thing your webcam/smartphone do now except it's public knowledge

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Joe Bogan posted:

except it's public knowledge

Direct assistance target marketing :pseudo:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My place doesn't have a camera anymore because big brother couldn't handle my grotesque bullshit

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
do you think eurasia and eastasia was totally made up poo poo by the party. imagine if everything outside of oceania was cool and chill lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Dude, that guy just ate a WHOLE JAR of olives!”

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I got a thank you note from the people who run room 101, they said the recording of me wearing a thong and practicing the bagpipes has increased their efficiency 20%.

No royalties though. That's dystopia for you

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
nothing because the cameras and microphones in 1984 were a bluff. no one was listening on the other end, they didnt have enough people to watch everything

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Man this guy sleeps a LOT

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Mostly jerking off when I'm awake.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

They wouldn't learn jack poo poo because I never leave my house.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

every tuesday i do a 9/11

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

The Protagonist posted:

i actually might have some kind of tourettes because i constantly yell "gently caress my life!" intermittently throughout the day when a dire memory pops into my train of thought unwanted and uninvited

This.

Also frequent micro-raging when I drop a piece of ice or something ("Oh gently caress me naked!")

Prolonged uncomfortable eye contact with my wife while I sing at her between bouts of terrorizing her.

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Pick posted:

A morsel of every single meal I eat is also offered to my cat and he is allowed to lick the bowl when I'm done

poo poo, it’s not just me.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I play with my hair a lot and read my phone constantly

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Mostly jerking off when I'm awake.

https://youtu.be/4zH9Zca1vRM

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
They would probably find out that I have a giant rash on my crotch.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
pp smol 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackgreywhite
Apr 7, 2019

and pink.
They'd grow tired of watching Forbidden Planet with me.