Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice
Wasn’t this already a Robot Chicken thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

ArtVandelay posted:

Is Jason Sudeikis really that busy? His Biden is so good.

Ted Lasso got a second season but I'm not sure when they will actually be able to film it.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Still can't believe a rejected SNL character turned 5 min interstitial joke on NBC sports 6 years ago has turned into a, by all reports, decent TV show.

It's the first show in a long time that has a Parks and Rec vibe to it where a bunch of characters all have conflicts with each other but are also often kind to each other framed with some decent silly humour. I've seen plenty of acceptable criticisms of it but during a time when 99% of what you see in the media is horrifically bad news, I'm willing to forgive minor issues and go with something that has a positive outlook. If the show had actually started in 2015, maybe I would feel differently.