Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

So, it's been a while since I've watched live TV. Are all commercials like this now? You're probably not seeing the same ones, but I'm guessing all commercials are like this and you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Yes. They all want you to know their corporation cares.

I wonder which ex Pete misses?

Well, I assume he still lives with his mom, so I'm thinking right now the answer is "any".

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Top tip: remove all the furniture and carpet from your room so you can really lean into that echo everyone loves.

Also, Mikey Day you running an iBook G3 or something? Why aren’t you in widescreen?

I'm guessing portrait video cropped. 4:3 is better than 9:16

E: giving credit to Arby's for having just a plain old advertisement

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

IIRC that skit was basically the sort of videos she used to make before SNL

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

This is a lesson on how to make eight camera angles from just two camera: wide/tight crops, and left/right flip.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

This isn't believable as a twitch stream because it doesn't have 50% of the screen covered with overlays.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

That skit was basically "Aidy describes stock footage" and it worked really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

jojoinnit posted:

This week was so much better. Heidi Gardner killed it (I could not remember her name and had to look her up on the NBC site) and Kyle Mooney's sketch was great. I want to believe he films that stuff on actual 90s equipment. Even Melissa Villasenor killed it. Oh and the short OJ bit.

Not going to say OJ killed it?