Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I got the feeling that Geordo doesnt think he can make her understand with words so hes trying to get her alone to show it physically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Mokinokaro posted:

It's in the LNs but not one translated yet afaik.

I think it's from volume 6 which is a collection of short character stories and is coming out next month, iirc

It's part of the original story, the first 2 volumes.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

cave emperor posted:

I'm glad they spent some time setting up the Sophia = Acchan plot point, in the manga it was a real deus ex machine after Catarina goes comatose.

In the LN there's a chapter called "Together Again" which is Sophia having a dream from Acchan's POV that ends with Acchan saying she wants to be reincarnated to meet her friend again. It really is not supposed to be a mystery.