Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
too hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~sux mod cock~

~has anime avatar~

~is fat worthless tranny with mental health issues~

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
sayonara you worthless pieces of poo poo. hope you enjoy dying of covid-19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

I gave this thread a 3, OP

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

...no one gives a poo poo you whiny loser

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The OP reveals himself to be a weirdo
If you really think so just don't post
?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who hurt you OP and what do you think you can do (the positive steps you can take) to help yourself recover?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

poo poo banme thread, 0/10

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

saturday saturday saturday

those are some of the lyrics to my favourite song about saturday, which is called saturday

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
:duckie:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
So what made you spend :10bux: less than two years ago?

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I love hanging out on the SA forums and shitposting with my online friends! I'm sorry you can't share in my joy OP, but I hope you find peace in another posting persona someday.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

2nd banme post of the day, now what the gently caress happened "that totally no one cares about"

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The forums are good, actually. They're full of weird idiots but they're also full of smart idiots and funny geniuses with good jokes in their souls.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Did your something sensitive application get turned down?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

givepatajob posted:

Did your something sensitive application get turned down?

That still a thing?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Greetings from the gas chamber

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Android Blues posted:

The forums are good, actually. They're full of weird idiots but they're also full of smart idiots and funny geniuses with good jokes in their souls.
:agreed:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Crying rear end bitch!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Android Blues posted:

they are alright but we must not be complacent. there is a lot of funny stuff but if we cease striving for excellence in posting we risk turning into the OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP your ban me is poo poo! You are poo poo! I loving tried to poo poo myself this frail morn where I awoke with naught but terror at the state of the world, out the bunghole came your box pressed little binary bitch face! Looking like a scrotum attached to a taint! Fecund bitch been had no sense or rhyme or reason! Faint pale white traveler from the bitch zone! Clanky titanium kneed old fart wheezing at the end of the scapeline and you gaze down the flat earth cliff of your voluminous rear end in a top hat! Bitch made as Judas and his doubts and as Christ you will suffer a similar fate just as rife with betrayal! Your sons and daughters wallow in pigshit and lust to be one with the sewage! drat you! drat you OP!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Android Blues posted:

the heart-warming post the forums needed in this trying time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What now is there left but to die? Oh yes! Revealing OP for his bitchery! One last flailing at the dying of the light to reveal OP as a skank and bastard!

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i wonder if op is ham sandwiches (noted poster of bitcoin lust). if so that would account for years of endless frustration

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gary oldmans diary posted:

i wonder if op is ham sandwiches (noted poster of bitcoin lust). if so that would account for years of endless frustration

OP is Magilla Gorilla languishing in a pet store with an abusive small business owner taking out his rage on a dyed exotic animal.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Magilla Gorilla died emaciated as a rotted stick in a humid forest and perished knowing the agony of starvation, a stomach screaming in knots and stomach acid violence, that is OP'z fate.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Pity reply from the leper's colony

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i dunno, watching you melt down is p fun OP

post even more threads, you coward

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm crying. Did OP die in the night? Leave me alone? Is he waking up? Is he running late? Will he kiss me or my shoes, show love or deference?

blackgreywhite
Apr 7, 2019

and pink.
Some not nice sentiments from the OP. Bollocks to that.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Least it's not *any popular website created since 2004*. Those guys are the REAL losers.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP is eating a big mac at macdonalds when I walk in the door and OP stops midbite. OP is dressed like OP is on the run, like someone was after the OP. Sunglasses, a baggy dress thats only hinting at my normally magificent gunt. I walk over to OP with a purpose and put a leg up on the table, smashing what was left of the OP's fries. The OP stares up at my face, bewildered, and drops the big mac. The OP's hand runs up my leg. Soft, well moisturized skin. My leg starts off as cool and the OP feels the heat rise as the OP's shriveled cherry tomato fingered hand gets closer to my sex. I am white hot between my legs and slightly damp, the knife edge of OP's hand brushes up against a string. The OP sticks the OP's head under my dress like a 19th century photographer and rips that tampon out with the OP's mouth, special sauce still on the OP's lips, and it flails around bloody and soggy looking like a skinned mouth. I begin gyrating my pelvis against the OP's tongue while the OP is grabbing a fistful of my hair. I come hard as a pimply faced 19 year old is sweeping the floor beside us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I had sex with the OP of this thread