Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

Is this gonna be on PC Gamepass too?

Looks like it?!

https://twitter.com/Dotemu/status/1251414260636319745?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

IGN gonna IGN. I'll listen to what the real reviewers say.

As someone who has never owned an XBox, I had no idea that PC Gamepass was a thing. I'm currently looking at the titles, and this is amazing. And it's only :10bux: a month? And I can play any of these games as long as my subscription is active?

$5 at the moment while in beta (I think, it's £3.99 anyway) and $1 for the current month trial I believe.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

PC Game Pass version installing from the windows store for me, even though it's not showing in the Game Pass launcher yet.

Edit: No, it is on the app, just not in the New Releases section yet.