Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Are my fists on my side?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
This is being released on Xbox game pass at launch and I hope it will also be on pc game pass.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I’ve been playing streets of rage remake and I must not understand how to properly play this because as max whenever I get near a boss to throw it I get thrown instead. And I’m slow. There must be a trick or something.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I just started installing from the PC Game Pass app, you have to search for the game it doesn't show up otherwise. It's dumb.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I almost finished the game on normal with Cherry without getting a game over but I was one hit from beating the final boss and I died :( I then was so demoralized I couldn't get past the first screen of the final level so I had to use assists. Oh well.

The game feels snappier than old Streets of Rage but I was playing as Cherry. Everyone else is just so slow in comparison.

The one thing I don't like is how muted all of the sound and music is. It's super quiet and not loud and brash like it should be. Its like Halo Reach PC levels of muffled.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I wonder if there is something wrong with the audio in the game because the sound track on youtube sounds so much cleaner and pops more than it does in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zVWzjCCM54

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
OK last post complaining about something but I have the windows store game pass version and in addition to my audio issues the Diamond/Garnet ect jump kick lady enemy plays a male hit/death sound. I've been watching a video of the ps4 version and not only is the overall audio quality better but those enemies have female voices. Maybe the game pass version is screwed up?

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

ghostinmyshell posted:

Any official word on the GamePass version being different from the others? It kind of put me off on playing for now.

The game pass version on pc at least has muted audio, male voices for some female enemies, and a completely different video options menu that is missing all of the advanced options. I haven’t seen any mention of this on official channels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
There was a patch for the PC game pass version that brings it up to par with all the other versions, fixes the audio, adds the missing video options, ect.