Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

exquisite tea posted:

Speaking of, I just pulled off a full link through the first two screens of Stage 2. 2562 damage baybeeeee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwU5husZ0cs

LOL at that lone uppercut at the beginning and then you proceed to style on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

If we are wishing for remakes of weird niche beat em ups i'd like Guardian Heroes please

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Shine posted:

I'm now reminded of that lovely new Battletoads game. The Battletoads armor in Shovel Knight was a better new Battletoads than Battletoads.

Though to be fair, the original Battletoads wasn't very good, but the game had enough silly charm that it's easy to forget get that it had 2.5 good levels and then a bunch of stupid bullshit.

Yeah, the bit where an enemy straight up steals part of your life bar is fun in a "it was the wild west of game design; they were throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what stuck" way, but miserable if you were actually PLAYING the game

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Shiva can straight up delete the robo skeleton if he has multiple pipes at his feet. I thought the game had glitched at first.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

What alt. moves do y'all like? I've been pretty underwhelmed by everything except Shiva's alt. blitz.

Also I unlocked Roo and there's something hilarious about backing that rear end up across the stage and generating a pile of bodies.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Just got to 30 spamming Cherry's alt. Blitz, thanks for the suggestion. Invuln start-up, evasive and AFAIK seems to be fully covered by its hitbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Cherry's alt blitz is loving nuts. Long range, evasive and great hitbox