Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schlitzkrieg Bop
Sep 19, 2005

Deacon91 posted:

My go to games were SoR, The strike series (Jungle strike, Desert strike, Urban strike?) and a game called General Chaos, not sure how many of you played that game but god it was fun so many hours of enjoyment out of the Sega. I got turned into a Sega fanboy after that and still own every Sega console to this day other then the Game Gear which my dad randomly gave away to a family down the street while I was at school because their children weren't well off and he felt sorry for them. I still have bitterness haha.

I was one of the 10 Sega Channel subscribers in the U.S. from the day it came to my cable company until they shut it down, so I played all of these on a regular basis. The Strike series needs a comeback.

Edit: and I'm there day 1 for this too. To this day, I still want to do the front grab->jump behind->back throw combo in any beat-em-up I play.

Schlitzkrieg Bop fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU