Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
3 versions, Current / Future / Comedy* option; quick fill out, you know you want to!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxYFIEHaZLc8Gkq7xKwSYqWQqa3dy2IX5ALCHjkqhu74upsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Current Results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxYFIEHaZLc8Gkq7xKwSYqWQqa3dy2IX5ALCHjkqhu74upsg/viewanalytics

Mount Wrestling Goonmore
Goons Mount Rushmores - Try to use their most known name (The Rock, Hulk Hogan - lol, Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Y2J* (instead of like just Rocky Maivia or Dwayne or Hogan, Kenny/Omega/Ibushi so I can sort off graphs easier after). Actual Tag Teams can be put on THE LIST as 1 spot; Road Warriors, Demolition; The Forgotten Sons; Street Profits but no abusing this system by using Page/Omega's current titles as them being a "Tag Team"

*If you put Y2J I'll hate you, you should be using Chris Jericho :) If you put just Hogan, then you get Kiera Hogan on your Mountain, same with putting Flair; congrats on having Charlotte on yours.

***Take note of your 4, as you'll be replacing them in section 2!***

Future Mount Goonmore
Everyone you just picked has been blacklisted for being in Cahoots with Vince and MBS and Mount Rushmore has been scrubbed clean, and now you must pick a Future Mount Rushmore with current talent.

List 4 Current Wrestlers who could/will topple your Current Mount Rushmore; ie. Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Kris Statlander :swoon: Hangman Adam Page, Braun Strowman (lol), Bray Wyatt (double lol).

You must pick 4 new entries, so it's up to you to see how well you can scout future talent; ie. Just an example; not my real picks or are they?!; but like replace Jericho with MJF; The Rock with maybe Hangman or OC; etc; Eddie with Sammy would be a good one; and Bret with Teddy Hart (lol), okay maybe Kevin Owens because he's :: but maybe not because he's doomed for another 5 years of WWE horseshit.

Ironic/Unirionic/Joke/Serious/gently caress you, I like him Mount Goonmore!

Wrestlers you liked for whatever reason - gently caress Yea Aldo Montoya! If you pick Doink, you are terrible, Dink is acceptable. Basically any answer is acceptable in these 4 so go Hog Wild (The Godwinns count as 1 slot). People keep forgetting about Chuck Taylor, so there's your reminder

Ideas thread: "I like Rico; wrestlers only you like" but it can be ANYONE
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3919102

So go Hogwild!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxYFIEHaZLc8Gkq7xKwSYqWQqa3dy2IX5ALCHjkqhu74upsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hirez fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Andrew "Test" Martin in the current lead, but after Vinny Mac filled all 12 responses with Jimmy Wang Yang, we may have a new contender

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you want me to put my faves. or most important people. Or any

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Help me immediately.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

whatever you want, whenever u want!

its your mountain! Like obviously Hulk is there if you're going off What he meant to wrestling, but he's also a bad man, so do you put him on?! It can basically be who you would put your on mountain, for whatever reasons.

Let's see who puts Benoit :v:

Like I'd try to keep Mountains 1 & 2 kinda serious, and 3 is zombo.com, it can be whatever you want it to be, you'll just be named and shamed if you put like Grizzley Adams

Hirez fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Apr 12, 2020

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Chuck Taylor.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I don't care which mountain he gets on but I better see Billy Gunn SOMEWHERE

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Defiance Industries posted:

I don't care which mountain he gets on but I better see Billy Gunn SOMEWHERE

Maybe The Smokin' Gunns will end up on a tag team spot?! Also I'm sure there's some goons who loving love the New Age Outlaws, SUCK IT!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

karmicknight posted:

Chuck Taylor.

gently caress I knew I was forgetting someone

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Chuck Taylor.

I've made mistakes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I restrained myself to not taint the data for the OP, but you know my "gently caress You, I like him" list was literally just Chuck Taylor four times.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

that's okay, but that mountain is going to be A LOT of teeth...

Props to whoever put The Ascension and The Butcher, that made me laugh

e: gently caress I forgot to put Moxley :( I put KO instead stupid me!

Hirez fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Apr 12, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Chris James 2 posted:

gently caress I knew I was forgetting someone

The Forgotton Sons?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

poo poo, I forgot about El Generico.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

If you want, go ahead and submit multiple entries, just try not to duplicate results from your previous entries (so if u wanna ad El Generico, you gotta find 3 new additions!).

This is just out of boredem/curiousity/whatever; just try not to poo poo it up like that guy who used my name to put hogan and flair in all the spots. for shame!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i only acted like a fool in the fool's errand portion of the questionnaire, as well as a little bit in the others, but not that much. 50% in total, but you have to remember that 33.3% of the total questions were for "fooling"

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I must admit to not putting a lot of thought into this. Coming at this from a Japanese perspective since that's what I almost exclusively watch and seeing the first question as being the four most significant people in wrestling: my first ballot was an incredibly boring one (Rikidozan as the father of Japanese wrestling, Antonio Inoki and Giant Baba as the fathers of the two promotions from which almost everything can be linked to in some way, and Chigusa Nagayo as the most important women's wrestler in Japanese history; if not the world) but honestly I think these things tend to be, there's a reason why you have consensus picks.

I then attempted to replicate that with modern talent in list 2 while keeping a diverse list so that its not just all from one promotion (ended up with Hiroshi Tanahashi/Kazuchika Okada/Kento Miyahara/Mayu Iwatani); and then on the third list I voted for the four Up Up Girls since, well, what else am I supposed to do when given the choice of four wrestlers to vote for.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I just put wrestlers I like V:shobon:V.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

moderator. please delete the apostrophe.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
someone was rude to me in their answers

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

My final 4 were my death match Rushmore & as soon as I hit Send I realised "ooops, I forgot Onita. Doh"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I have submitted the best and most correct ballot, you're welcome

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

IceAgeComing posted:

I must admit to not putting a lot of thought into this. Coming at this from a Japanese perspective since that's what I almost exclusively watch and seeing the first question as being the four most significant people in wrestling: my first ballot was an incredibly boring one (Rikidozan as the father of Japanese wrestling, Antonio Inoki and Giant Baba as the fathers of the two promotions from which almost everything can be linked to in some way, and Chigusa Nagayo as the most important women's wrestler in Japanese history; if not the world) but honestly I think these things tend to be, there's a reason why you have consensus picks.

I then attempted to replicate that with modern talent in list 2 while keeping a diverse list so that its not just all from one promotion (ended up with Hiroshi Tanahashi/Kazuchika Okada/Kento Miyahara/Mayu Iwatani); and then on the third list I voted for the four Up Up Girls since, well, what else am I supposed to do when given the choice of four wrestlers to vote for.

This is a neat post I was going for, I first remember reading about Rikidozan; sad story - Man what I'd give to sit at a table drinking with Andre and Him.

Some of the answers are great, Blue Pants :lol:, Commentary Chris Jericho is a very very good choice. Makes me want to make A Toney/Britt/Commentary Jericho/Michael Cole (they're all laughing at him) Mountain!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

IcePhoenix posted:

I have submitted the best and most correct ballot, you're welcome

I never thought about 4 dif era Jericho's on 1 mountain, I'm seeing 16 Jericho's!

I was hoping the next one was Chad Gable, then 3 more Jericho's to be honest :(

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Current Goon Mount Rushmore leaders after 20 votes;

Chris Jericho 8
El Santo 4
Kazuchika Okada 4
Misawa 4
Ric Flair 5
Steve Austin 4

also didn't think I'd see Okada, Maki Itoh, Taichi and Roman Reigns on 1 :thunk:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hirez posted:

I never thought about 4 dif era Jericho's on 1 mountain, I'm seeing 16 Jericho's!

I was hoping the next one was Chad Gable, then 3 more Jericho's to be honest :(

At least I gave you half of that :)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hirez posted:

also didn't think I'd see Okada, Maki Itoh, Taichi and Roman Reigns on 1 :thunk:

Agreed, it should have been on a lot more than just mine :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Flair, Dusty, Sting, Midnight Express

I grew up in the south :colbert:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Harley Race, Mr. Wrestling II, Andre the Giant, the Hollywood Blondes

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat