Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graham cracker

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

i'll keep you posted on any cool stuff I find. Please be nice because this is my first thread here in over a decade but I've been craving good vibes and well that's my post

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker

"True."

someone has this in their front yard and it owns

edit: made pic tiny for everyone

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 12, 2020

Escape From Noise

Nice Chick Tract av. I hope you get lots of fresh air

Goons Are Gifts

I'm so excited about all the treasures you'll find on the way, the world is magical

graham cracker

"True."

These were the other best things I saw. Good walk tbh.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
you live in a magical place

this is cool, let's all post nice pictures from outside in here. i'll do some later of an historic cemetry i took some pics at the other day

ty bacalou!

graham cracker

"True."

fema crisis actor posted:

you live in a magical place

this is cool, let's all post nice pictures from outside in here. i'll do some later of an historic cemetry i took some pics at the other day

i would love to see other peoples awesome pics, i look foward to them but take your time

Macnult

this is beautiful. i think i’m going to go for a walk right now and will capture a photo if it feels right

graham cracker

"True."

Macnult posted:

this is beautiful. i think i’m going to go for a walk right now and will capture a photo if it feels right

i'm glad this thread inspired someone to take a nice walk, good stuff, stay blessed

nut

great thread, greater pictures

graham cracker

"True."

nut posted:

great thread, greater pictures

greatest posters :shobon:

Macnult

had a nice walk, these colors caught my attention

FluffieDuckie

if i tried to take a picture of my neighbor's lawns i'd be tackled by the Nextdoor police

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nut

hi this is the next door police was someone talking about us those are mighty pretty flowers how did you see them so we’ll

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

if i tried to take a picture of my neighbor's lawns i'd be tackled by the Nextdoor police

Simple, buy them all accounts and we'll post together like a true family next door

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Tucked away off of a busy street in Houston's East End is a late 19th/early 20th century African-American historical landmark, the Dawson-Lunnon Cemetery.

You can read about its history and later-day caretakers here: https://houstonhistorymagazine.org/2015/03/dawson-lunnon-cemetery/

Entering the cemetery

The former site of Mt. Gilead Missionary Baptist Church, only brick supports and the church steps remain

graham cracker

"True."

Slush Garbo posted:

amazing post

this is super interesting and cool lookin, must be spooky at night! thanks for sharing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

graham cracker posted:

this is super interesting and cool lookin, must be spooky at night! thanks for sharing
ive never thought of the place as spooky tbh, just very :unsmith: that people saved what's left adn help preserve it

also wouldnt go at night, but thats becausei hear some folks sleep there

cant find any info on who does maintenance currently, but i intend to go pick up some trash this week

graham cracker

"True."

Slush Garbo posted:

cant find any info on who does maintenance currently, but i intend to go pick up some trash this week

if you go and pick up some trash i'll totes match you and pick some up around my route too

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love going for a walk outside. today it is so windy that i had to cut mine short though

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tonight's sunset right outside my front door:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ToxicFrog

Heather Papps posted:

i love going for a walk outside. today it is so windy that i had to cut mine short though

Today was incredibly windy, 45km/h gusting 70, and I absolutely love wind so it would have been a great day to spend outside

Unfortunately it was also cold for the entire day and rainy for most of it :( no wind for me.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I went for a walk earlier this evening to get out of the house and check out the storm damage from last night. Lots of tree branches down and shingles off roofs, etc. Elsewhere in our area many people are still without power due to trees falling on power lines. Nothing like a severe weather outbreak to take our minds off COVID-19, right?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Tonight's sunset right outside my front door:

beautiful

FutonForensic

ahh verdant splendor~

Yinlock

thank u for this tour of the shire

graham cracker

"True."

i went for another walk and found this very large rose

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpC5ksp4Rnc

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Macnult

graham cracker posted:

i went for another walk and found this very large rose

nice rose

i miss the snow

is that your tag??

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
not my tag! i don't write, but i've always appreciated good writers

that's snack from TTK crew in St. Louis, with celow on the lookout

graham cracker

"True."

pretty good lookin stuff. there's a big rail yard in my town and whenever i get stopped by a train i get to enjoy seeing the art roll by which is cool

Macnult

went for a nice walk down to the water yesterday

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hometown heroes :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

tags are the only things that make waiting for a train to pass enjoyable

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig