Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Twitch posted:

Awesome, thanks for the replies everyone! I'll post more concrete plans when I figure stuff out, I'd be probably doing stuff super early like 3 or 4am EST, or 6 or 7pm, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

If you mean PSP channel, I haven't set that up yet, but I'll post here as soon as I do. If you mean what Youtube channel, that's open to discussion, but if nothing else I'll probably watch some stuff from Godfrey Ho Cinema. Unless people here really hate ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

Isn't the hating part of the fun?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

My experience with Miami Connection (trying to watch it on Rifftrax) is that it's not watchable. It's endless repetition of very boring fight scenes followed by very boring fight scenes. Of course I don't ever enjoy fight scenes, so I'm not the best judge. IMO, even Rifftrax didn't make this one watchable.

Robot Made of Meat

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by Black Whip. She needs to come back into the mainstream with a remake or something.

Sadly, today it'd be 50 shades of Whip.

Robot Made of Meat

Nice! FFC was doing some poo poo films for Corman, and got permission to do a pet project of his in the down-time.

Robot Made of Meat

Slush Garbo posted:

TONIGHT!

8PM CDT, 9PM EDT, 1AM GMT
(about 2 1/2 hours from this post)

@ http://psp-tv/r/byob3k

hope to see you there!

Did something go wrong? I can't get in.

Robot Made of Meat

Thank you, Kief, for making us laugh at movies . . . again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Stoner Sloth posted:

hey folks, gonna have to delay a movie night by a weekend cause my internet connection didn't get set up cause the technician who came out couldn't be bothered to call or knock on the door and left instead. NBN co sucks.

also it's been a long and frustrating and expensive week so sort of brain dead when it comes to looking for more good things to show but never fear, there will be one on the weekend of the 27-28th and i'll have a bit of extra time to gather good claymation stuff!

just a heads up in case anyone else wants to run something

No worries, SS. You deserve a weekend off. Take care of yourself, relax, be happy.