Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

A little bird told me there's movies at http://www.psp-tv.net/r/leperscolony/ tonight at 8pm EST.

that link didn't work for me but this one did: http://psp-tv.com/r/leperscolony

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Twitch posted:

Any interest in a channel that's earlier for people like me with crazy work/sleep schedules?

yeah i'd be down for this, i'm usually on at odd hours and given the time difference odder hours still.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Twitch posted:

Unless people here really hate ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

i am down with ninjas and synthesizer music and when it comes to mustaches, friend i'm not just a client, i'm the president of the company

this sounds fun, thanks for setting it up Twitch! also hoping we can get a space movie night going to post an invite to in the spaceship thread soon cause more movies with BYOB friends is always a good thing!

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

here lies robot #2
he didn't score

(as high as robot #1 and #3)

he did come back at the end of the credits though!

i like to imagine he went on to become a united states senator and then made a run for president in Chopping Mall world - leading to many more deaths than the quaint old days working as mall security.

i like to imagine robot #2 sometimes thinks of robot #1 and #3 and their time together with nostalgia for the simpler days of just shooting teens with lasers

Stoner Sloth

think Reign of Evil is doing movies tonight if anyone is keen!

Stoner Sloth

oh dang, think Reign might have forgotten about movie night and be rescheduling it? just a heads up if anyone wants to step in and show some movies and so noone is left waiting - sorry folks!

Stoner Sloth

sounds good bud!

Stoner Sloth

9 and a half hours ahead of GMT here

Stoner Sloth

haha yeah, it is madness

Australia: the land that broke time

Stoner Sloth

Slush Garbo posted:

i especially like the one area that's a quarter hour off everyone else, not officially recognized

yeah - that whole area is mostly in WA but also includes a single roadhouse here in South Australia lol

estimated population of the whole region using "Central Western Standard Time"?

roughly 2-3 hundred people

Stoner Sloth

2 hours till movie time with excellent BYOB friends! hell yeah!!

Stoner Sloth

Slush Garbo posted:

alright, we're getting weird tonight

but the good kind of weird!

from 1988:

and from 1969:

and probably some music videos and/or weird shorts before and in between!

in an hour and 45 minutes at http://psp-tv.com/r/byob3k

omg - i haven't seen wizard of speed the time in so long and was idly thinking about it the other day!!

Stoner Sloth

Slush Garbo posted:

Doooooooope, that would be awesome!

:hmmyes:

Stoner Sloth

thirding Black Whip, saw most of it but it was great and would watch again!

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

depending on coconono's status updates of psp i might be throwing together alternate plans for movies this week. there may be netflix party.

that sounds fun too!

Stoner Sloth

movies we'll maybe see

Stoner Sloth

i might give hosting movies next weekend when my internets are properly connected up, was thinking do some claymation stuff maybe or open to other ideas/suggestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hey folks, gonna have to delay a movie night by a weekend cause my internet connection didn't get set up cause the technician who came out couldn't be bothered to call or knock on the door and left instead. NBN co sucks.

also it's been a long and frustrating and expensive week so sort of brain dead when it comes to looking for more good things to show but never fear, there will be one on the weekend of the 27-28th and i'll have a bit of extra time to gather good claymation stuff!

just a heads up in case anyone else wants to run something