Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Why this and not a screenshot LP of the Golden Sun games instead? They would take about the same amount of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arist posted:

Just for the record we're already edging dangerously close to the limit of what I'm willing to tolerate in terms of future discussion

How did you end up buying this 4 times?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arist posted:

I probably shouldn't answer that

My guess was going to be Steam, Ps4, one broke and empty box

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Congrats on maintaining your discipline to complete another episode!

I have no idea who smugdad is. I couldn't get a close look there.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I mean use your best judgement on it, it's not like they were recorded a game generation and recording software advancement ago. If you think you can do them better go for it, otherwise don't worry about it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ahh, finally the LP reveals its true colors and shows its narrative, character focused intentions!

I am all for it, it means that Haru might actually be able to be a character outside of Momentos. Wouldn't that be nice?

After playing The Wonderful 101 I started thinking about party members and came and started to feel like it'd make more sense for the loud boisterous characters like Ryuji to be later additions to the party and make the quieter ones earlier so they'd have more screentime and be a bit more memorable since you'd spend more time with them and they'd have a chance to get stuck in your mind like the former.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 23, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arist posted:

“True freedom lies within the constructs of society.”

That’s the most depressing poo poo I’ve ever read.

I'm a big fan of the "I know writers who use subtext and they're all cowards" line but boy if that one isn't just hammering in the point you're trying to make with a sledgehammer that's the size of a bus.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arist posted:

Panther, why are you lying on the ground like that?

Man, this screenshot really shows that Ryuji and Ann need a mask or helmet or something to hide their hair in here. They're like a pair of lighthouses in this place.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hell yeah, 4/20 update! :2bong:

This is the first time I've heard about Persona 4 having another battle song besides Reach out to the Truth too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What if they had made Shiho a temporary party member for this part and then she's done and the focus of Ann's confidant afterwards?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lord_Magmar posted:

Weird, maybe I was seeing them because I did one of the early bad ending decisions and then reloaded to before that point to continue?

Ha, just like Disgaea

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Was honestly expecting a totally different theme of conversation when I saw the update was at the 'Oh no! Ann's going to have to model in the plot!' section

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Even years later, 'rotten adults' still sounds to me like the clumsiest, most How do you do, fellow kids? term ever put into a video game.

Ryuji should talk like Travis Touchdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The pace is good, your updates are fine so far along with the additional dialogue but, gotta say

Arist posted:

You need to love yourself… or something. I don’t know, just do whatever means you don’t need to ask a teenager all this weird poo poo.

Huh…?

Christ, how did I get stuck playing this woman’s therapist?

I initially misread that as 'get stuck paying to be this woman's therapist' and I had a big laugh at it before realizing that I'm stupid.