Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I really like the original and Royal is a better in every way but it also turned a crazy long game into an even crazier long game.

So good loving luck Arist you crazy crazy person. You'll need it.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Apr 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Son Goku

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

There is so much new dialogue it makes it impossible to skip cutscenes because you never know of something different will be said.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

It's cool take care of yourself first.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

If they're all the same then there's no reason to re-record them.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

rannum posted:

god those hands are huge

How have I never noticed :negative:

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

The new song is great and I will hear no slander in it.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Better to have two Bangers rather than one.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

SoundwaveAU posted:

I genuinely think Last Surprise is one of the weakest battle themes in the series. It beats Persona 2 for sure but I'd take nearly any other battle theme over it.

That's a bit of a Surprise

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Faillen Angel posted:

as far as Secondary Battle Themes go, it's better than Time To Make History and honestly radio static is better than Wiping All Out

Now that's just a horrible take.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

P4A did a really good job with the characterization of Yu Narukami. So it's pretty disappointing that P5A doesn't do nearly as well with Ren.

Also P4A added some new scenes that weren't in the original game that are pretty great and I'm curious if P5A did anything similar.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Aug 21, 2020

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

The best thing I can say about P5 Animated is that the dub actors went all out.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Starmie is one of the best pokemon in the entire series. It wasn't until Sun and Moon that Starmie finally fell from OU into UU.

Over 20 years of being competitively viable. What a beast.

Edit:Wrong thread whoops :sweatdrop:

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Sep 12, 2020

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I Uhhhhh yea I got no excuse

Still gonna leave it up though I ain't no bitch

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I really like Abby's voice and she voices my favorite character in Three Houses. I definitely didn't mind her voicing Takemi and honestly prefer it tbh. Though it might be because I haven't played the original P5 since I beat it when it came out.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I laughed at Kawakami's athletes joke. It really gave me "How do I reach this kid?" Vibes.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I feel like Royal has dozens of small small changes that add up to make the game so much better to play.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Sep 21, 2020

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Cognitive Shiho sure is a thing. Even like 7 months since I played this fight I still don't really know what to think of it. Like did the devs need the player to hate Kamoshida even more? I feel like he was already pretty well hated. Plus the whole thing with Ann calling Shiho an idiot is...

It just seems totally unnecessary and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'd rather just forget about it.

SoundwaveAU posted:

I just wanted her to have a confidant. I like her, she's neat.

I did as well but I don't have any trust in Atlus being able to make the end of it not extremely uncomfortable. I really wouldn't want this Confidant to be able to end in a romance.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Oct 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

There are some very well written characters in the game. It's just that the quality of the writing is massively inconsistent.

Some of the new stuff in Royal is so much better written then vanilla it almost feels like it's not the same game.