Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
You know what new Shiho content I would've appreciated? If she was a party member instead of Ann.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
Let me rephrase my earlier statement: I would've really liked to have had Shiho as a party member instead of Ann if I believed for a second that the writers would've handled it well. Ann peaked as a character in Kamoshida's palace, and she got a couple really good scenes out of it where she got to stick it to Kamoshida. Imagine how much better that would've been if Shiho had those scenes, and if she got to work on dealing with the trauma through the course of the game, instead of being used as a plot device with a half-assed conclusion at the end of Ann's confidant route.

Also, if Shiho was in the party, maybe we'd have the added bonus of Yusuke getting introduced to the party in a far less problematic way.

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
I was kinda hoping Ann's brief interest into going into acting might actually go somewhere, and she'd get cast in a couple B-movies. I think it would've been more interesting than her deciding to stick with modeling, because she doesn't have the connections that led to her modeling success, and she seems way more into the idea of acting than she does modeling.

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
cant wait for all nerds on earth to upload their brain to computer so they can be bat man for the rest of their lives & stop fuckinh posting

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
society is so much loving Bitched .....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
sorry for not reading your dms ladys. i was busy yelling "MY MONEY IS TAKING A poo poo! MY MONEY IS TAKING A poo poo!" into a huge cell phone