Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I'm in :evil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

looks like I'm gonna have to carry this town to victory with this player list

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

I am so so bored, please sign me up.

hey bud, need a bus driver? :glomp:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I kinda miss the IRC though, with the mafia bot doing vanilla 7 player games

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kris took a long drag on his joint, staring at the Hufflepuff team room ceiling. Two others were on the couch, barely keeping their eyelids open. Lagavia Butterbottom came into the room, huffing about them being lazy and never doing anything]

"Does, like, anyone else feel in constant mortal danger? Literally anyone can just say a magic spell, and bam, you're tortured," fiffy said, the bong hit he took after his speech bubbling quickly.

"There's like, dangerous animals, in the forest that want to murder us. And we keep going in there," dizzy said.

There was a knock at the door. Everyone's glazed eyes looked at each other. Were they hallucinating?

Kris opened the door to Hufflepuff. It was a slitherin...or a gryffndor. Or the other one. They all look the same.

"Flitch is dead, get out here and help us solve this poo poo," They said to Kris, out of breath.

Kris glared him. He pointed to the sign that said "No Drama" next to the huffle puff break room. He slammed the painting on his face.

"Foshizzle mawhizzle," Kris said, summoning a large spliff with a wave of his wand. He quickly fired it up and went back to staring at the ceiling with the other hufflepuffs.[

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Amnistar posted:

I am made uncomfortable by the incredible support my case has gotten.

points the interrogation lamp light at Amnistar

Who do you feel is supporting your case, and why are you uncomfortable with people supporting your cases?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I find it highly waffly and scummy to make cases and "feel uneasy" when people agree with your case.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

So far nothing has really blew my skirt up. Day 1 arguments. I find it a very town move to want to move to serious discussion quickly, so glad everyone's racketing up the board.

Jen X posted:

So am I, because I find it weird for a different reason, not at all because I think it’s self-anything. Andy, would you please clarify what you mean in that last sentence?

This screams scum to me.

You are agreeing with someone that you are uneasy about your case, however you double down on your case that you feel uneasy about in interrogating the person you like the case the most of.

This reads to me like scum trying to wash their hands of a case but continue applying pressure to said case.

##vote: Jen X

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Amnistar, you are now doubling down on your vote for capn andy. That's nice and all, but who else acting around you do you suspect?

One of the basic goals of scum is to get town to attack each other, and then push that lynch while making you the fall guy. If you're town, who would you suspect doing this?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

for the record, capnandy and amnistar are reading town to me. Looks like your normal day 1 egos clashing.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

lol clearly I stabbed myself into a hornet nest of scum.

There's absolutely no way I get this much traction on day 1 for posting a scum read without Jen X being scum.

Not changing my vote.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

This was clearly a rally call of scum to take pressure off Jen X

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

Also, for anyone on the fence about KK or not really seeing it, there's a strong case to be made for a D1 lunch that can clearly be attributed to one or a small number of players.

I'm not going to say I'm 100% sure KK's Scum cause it's impossible to be 100% sure.

##vote xopods

Look at him already washing his hands of my blood

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

on Page 16, when did Sandwolf become a good player. I thought he was a policy day 1 lynch

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

merk posted:

Not a single player has come to KK's defense in the slightest. This is a lynch of scum, folks.

lol wtf, when did town players get defended. Scum are the ones that have resistence to their lynches.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

So just to defend myself, if you look at the timing of the "I'm not really seeing a lot here" and "Jen X is scum", they happened around the same time. I hadn't seen Jen X's post when I made that post, and I also didn't put a lot of weight in it. I didn't like how Jen X was suspicious of CapnAndy and also suspicious of people voting for CapnAndy. Was waffly to me, and the best read at the time.

I think we have a cornacopia of scum reads now though.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

But I feel like he's probably Town cause the case is good...

you think I'm town because the case is good?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

merk posted:

Your Jen X read that no one cared about at all?

yes, exactly. I hit scum purchase, and the rats came out to defend.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I'm caught up. Tom Tucker and kingcobweb saw the same post I voted xo as scummy, and I'm confident he jumped on me to defend Jen X

I think xo and Jen X are both scum.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Check out page 15. Xocob literally started washing himself of my blood when it had gotten to 5 votes. Like how much more scummier can you get.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Look at you guys so sure from one post. Must be some mafia geniuses.

You have 21 pages of a built up bandwagon, and you're choosing to ignore it.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

I was literally saying that I take responsibility for your lunch even though I cannot be 100% sure of anyone's alignment. How is that "washing my hands"? I promise that I will not at any point try to argue that anyone else is more responsible for your death than I am.

You're not, it's the people that went along with you. You've been waffling about me the whole time.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Leith Maclaine posted:

Andy then goes onto KK with the same arguments that others of us have made.

because its scummy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Leith Maclaine posted:

*This* Jen X had no traction at all. Claiming that you (I mean KK) got attacked because of your Jen X challenge is totally insane.

how so?

Do you think a case based on one post I made as the best read available is scummy?

This is my experience. When I make a few posts and a day 1 band wagon forms from it, its usually in defense of scum.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

Hahaha, what? I have not waffled at all. I can't be 100% sure because it's impossible to be 100% sure of anyone's alignment on D1 of a game of Mafia, but I'm as confident in this as any D1 gut read I've ever made and I haven't wavered at all on that.

This is literally waffling

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Mr. Humalong posted:

Last time I played with KK we were scum together and he also was the vote leader day 1. And he did something extremely similar to this.

I don’t have a lot of experience playing with him beyond that, though, so that’s really the extent of any meta insight I can offer.

ooh nice job keeping the bandwagon on track. Wouldn't want it to steer off course

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

Admitting that it's possible for a Town player to be wrong about someone's alignment on D1 is waffling?

playing both sides to say "ah shucks" when I flip town is waffling

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Leith Maclaine posted:

Jen has had a grand total of 1 vote on her so far, yours.

I don't see any scenario where the scum team hits the panic button based on 1 vote in a 27 person game.

you should play more games

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

We have 24 hours of discussion and like 21 pages of scummy posts to go through. Why so quick to get day 1 over with?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

and didn't even ask me to roleclaim...my my my, wouldn't want to give me a chance to roleclaim

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Amnistar posted:

Hey, roleclaim? You are at -2.

we have 24 hours, how about you slow your roll?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

how am I scummier than a day 1 bandwagon forming over a weaksauce case

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

How can a bandwagon be scummy? Jumping on a bandwagon could be, but the bandwagon in its entirety?

are you serious? You don't think a bandwagon on a weaksauce case is scummy?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Leith Maclaine posted:

Of course it takes time to think up a fakeclaim.

pretty sure Tokes said all scum were given fakeclaims. Why would i need to come up with one?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

I think it is literally impossible that everyone voting you is scummy, yeah.

I agree, lets look back at how the bandwagon formed...like a person looking for scum would do

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Leith Maclaine posted:

I checked OP, you are right. So why don't you give your fakeclaim now for us to evaluate?

why would I roleclaim with 24 hours left in the day to go?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

A bandwagon forms because a lot of people either like a case or pretend to like it. Who is merely pretending to like the case? There are probably some, just statistically speaking.

you are either intentionally obtuse or you're just scum defending your scum bud Jen X

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Leith Maclaine posted:

Because at -2, it only takes 15 percent of the remaining votes to sway to you to lunch you. With 15 players still outstanding, that could happen really fast, but whatever. You do You.

hold on a second, I have to pay some taxes, since I'm a tax accountant and all.

Back in my day, we would wait til the last minute to lynch people.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

xopods posted:

Because you were just complaining about not being given a chance to do so?

I can still complain no one mentioned it until I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

not very town like behavior from yall