Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I had a game where there were three chosens on the board at the first PvP round and they were all sharpshooters, two Nids and a Vayne.

On a related note, an early 3 star max level sharpshooter vayne with a Runaan's is dumb and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

There is nothing in this dumb game better than winning at a 7 or 8 loss streak at fortune 6 and obtaining multiple 5 star units and/or all the gold and/or so many neekos.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Just came back from vacation. First game of the new set. Got first.

Note, a 4 renewer 3 star Vlad with Jeweled Gauntlet, Gunblade, and the Shadow Infinity Edge is very dumb.

Likewise, Garen is good when everyone else in your game is going Hellions or Coven.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Between Very Dark Blue LB, Morde stuff, and endless waves of Hellions, I'm not a big fan of this set, personally.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I think my biggest problem with the set is Shadow Items, both in that they basically double the amount of item memorization you need to do as well as the fact that some of them are just absolutely busted. (Compare Very Dark Blue Buff to regular, or regular Titan's Resolve to Shadow Titan's Resolve that can make a Leona a carry). They just made the difference between good items and bad items even more stark.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Dawnbringer is just a flat heal at 50%?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

My single first place so far has been with assassin syndicate with the augment that gives you a free socialite. Just shove Shaco or Akali in there and hope your front line exists for long enough.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

This set is fun. Getting +1 Challenger, Challengers disarm opponents when they first attack, and challenger emblem ( so I didn't have to run Camille) was great.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Lux, Malz, Yone, Jhin, Kai'sa, Jinx, Vi (with Jinx), Urgot, Veigar off the top of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Somehow forgot my first carry this set.

MF, I can see. I've never seen a Samira carry. She's good, and I ran into one that managed to drain tank like four of my units at once with a bloodthirster and Titan's Resolve, but she dropped off later.