Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I mean, Jhin always seemed pretty ridiculously good to me, his damage is absurd even before they changed how Dark Star functions because both AD and AP increase how much his 4th auto does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Boxman posted:

Holy poo poo The Boss has the best trait in the game.

It's beautiful.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Boxman posted:

I just realized how they're going to balance Sett, and "Stronger core - Sett now does sit-ups 20% faster" is going to appear in patch notes one day.

Yup, or alternatively "Break Time - Sett taks a few seconds to catch his breath before starting to do sit-ups."

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

8 Brawler feels good as hell if you get an early 3 star Tahm Kench, because the number of things that do damage to 3 star Tahm Kench is very very small.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

uguu posted:

Does Kench's thing stop true damage?
Does Ezreal's ult stack with dazzler?

I have nowhere else to brag about this: ended diamond 2 last set!

As far as I know, yes it does. Tahm Kench's passive reduces all damage he takes by a flat amount, it's not actually resistance. So it should reduce true damage by that flat amount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

If you get a chosen sharpshooter thatís also a brutal 6 trait. Use Jhin as your carry and grab a selection of frontliners from their other traits.