Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

I played against someone who had blue buff and double spear of shojin at 3-1 and lemme tell you, I don't think this nerf would help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

uguu posted:

Good thing they hotfixed syndra.

edit: what even counters this thing?

This is the least fun I've had with the game, I'm taking a break until the patch gets a bit figured out. Dropped from d2 to p2, I just don't get this one.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

kingcobweb posted:

The new patch is really good, lot of different builds are viable. Everyone is still doing builds from the last patch (jhin, star guardians, protectors), but I've been successfully doing either Jinx or Cybernetics every game. Lucian is a real strong midgame carry.

Teemo's back baby,

This patch is so much better. I forced Jhin back up to d4 but this one is way more interesting.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Jesus Sett is incredibly strong. At the moment I'm mostly going Warlord or Brawler but I just add him every time I see him now. Amazing.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

CODChimera posted:

do her spears work with it?

got a win on 1hp with fortune 6 and sett 3. i got SO much gold and a ton of neekos

Yes and it's hella good. Not sure how duelist will be after the b patch

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

kingcobweb posted:

Oh I didn’t even realize there was a b patch today

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mortdog/...908733424984064

The game is a bit more balanced now but Aphelios is still really strong. Up to D3 now and climbing, this set rules.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

This patch has absolutely slaughtered me and I think I'm gonna take a break or play normals because I've dropped 4 divisions. Christ.

Cavelcade fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Oct 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

njsykora posted:

B patch happened. Divine and Adept nerfed, 3* Akali nerfed, Shiv and Locket nerfed. RIP Frozen Heart.
https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1318621594223169536

Akali is still very good though, just to be clear.