Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«17 »
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

Furgiven, but not furgotten

Weird, this ad links to your thread and the spelling kept annoying me so I finally clicked it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

mustve been some other dummy who thinks anime is cool i dont know what an onniechan is sorry

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Onibaba

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hedrigall posted:

Why is your ad spelt "onniechan", is that deliberate

You can't expect me to look poo poo up while making a lovely banner ad. I also didn't properly tile the background because trying to figure it out in Affinity Photo was taking too long.

On another note I forgot I had wanted to watch Pacific Rim oh well.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 4, 2020

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

buckle yourself in for some nude nuns folks

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Queue for 6/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yay hot shots!

«17 »