Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bird with big dick posted:

Can you only legally show bad movies or are you doing that by choice
you gotta take the good with the bad :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
There are no bad movies in the queue

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Murray Mantoinette posted:

There are no bad movies in the queue

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Bahubali is on right now and it's pretty wild

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://i.imgur.com/O2JzAKn.mp4

and the blob is playing now

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 29, 2020

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I haven't done the queue but by popular demand I will definitely be adding the Baahubali sequel to tomorrow's queue around the same time

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The Blob is AMAZING.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sigher posted:

The Blob is AMAZING.

The best practical horror effects this side of The Thing!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Just got in on this, never seen The Blob before, it rocks, this rocks - Thanks Windows!

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
TREMORS

A perfect movie

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Fatkraken posted:

TREMORS

A perfect movie
GRABOIDS!!!! :derp:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Fatkraken posted:

TREMORS

A perfect movie

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Hey op, I've been doing something similar outside our goon circle with the folks of poetv.com on a private instance that's a combination of our own streaming server and an IRC widget.

I also have a massive collection of turbo esoteric / rare shlock and exploitation cinema that I can offer up as potential stream material thanks to having access to scarecrow video here in seattle.

PM if you'd like to coordinate and show things that are fun and off the beaten path. ;-)

G-III fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Apr 29, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

you gotta take the good with the bad :tipshat:

You actually don't you can just take the good and then hide the bad under your napkin or feed it to the dog or w/e

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fatkraken posted:

TREMORS

A perfect movie

That is a good movie.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sebmojo posted:

Alien is indeed v bad and everyone hates it

Alien is no Aliens but I wouldn't call it a bad movie I was referring to some other things. Not Sleepaway Camp though I'm legit sad I missed that one, I remember watching that with my cousin when I was a wee lad.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I tuned in during Tremors and now we're watching Temple of Doom and these are good movies with good chat with good goons 100% Bird With Big Dick seal of approval.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
confirmed i have a spare blue label 640GB WD WD6400AAKS with nothing on it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gary Oldman's Diary is now filled with 640GB of big bird dicks please do not ask about it further.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
And you think you’ve been having a tough time with social distancing and isolation? Come tell that to OLDBOY which is just getting underway!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Queue starts after Oldboy

e: Swapping The first two movies The Video Diaries of Ricardo Lopez and The Coed and the Zombie Stoner. Too lazy to make a new image. Deal with it!

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 30, 2020

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

God drat 50 streamers tonight watching. Oldboy right now. Come chat with us in Discord!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

bird with big dick posted:

Alien is no Aliens

Because it's better.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Do not miss The Coed and the Zombie Stoner

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

poo poo, there was a live action Jojo?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Quite a number of people have reached out and are interested in donating old computer parts they have lying around to build a Frankenstein Computer to use as a streaming client. I will accept any computer parts you just have that are laying around (within reason). Stuff like 240pin RAM, a 500w PSU that could run a GTX760 I have laying around so we can get a proper 16:9 aspect ratio not on integrated graphics, mid tower ATX case, and a 1920x1080 capable monitor. I mostly assembled a computer already and got it working. However the case it is inside is literally 100% plexi glass with obnoxious gamer lights. Because it is not made of metal it's very difficult to find screws that are long enough to make it through the width of the plexi glass. It's basically being held together with gum and string right now. A kind goon has sent a SSD hard drive, but any additional hard drives 2TB or higher would be ace as hell so I can help expand my current storage for more movies for us to watch (90TB). Right now the computer has a Core i3 and 8GB of RAM and everything seems to work fine on the motherboard. If you have a random LGA1151 (I think standard Corei slot?) CPUs collecting dust, gently caress it yolo. I did some testing already with the computer hooked up in the closet with a power and ethernet and remote desktop. Turns out you can't start a stream in OBS and then leave remote desktop or OBS just goes black because it is trying to capture a display that doesn't exist. I will need to just leave any 1080p capable monitor connected to it so I can keep OBS running forever. I suppose a cheap keyboard or mouse woudldn't hurt but I have one for my main computer I can use. I'm trying to spend $0 so anything you've got probably will help and will be put to good use. DM me for details on shipping it.

Outside of this frankenputer project stream has been running rather reliably but the on-page chat can be a bit lovely sometimes. I am going to work on that tomorrow and changing the chat system out with a new one. Tonight was dope, 52 streamers at one point! thanks for joining goons!

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Apr 30, 2020

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

azurite posted:

poo poo, there was a live action Jojo?

Yeah and Miike was the one at the helm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqMI3psQm00

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
get in here, goons! we just watched a large, naked latino man kill himself over bjork.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
And now we're back at watching real movies!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Actual snuff film: check

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Here lies Ricardo Lopez he never scored.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
PEOPLE, we are about 5 minutes away from 12 STRAIGHT HOURS of stone cold bangers.

If you must choose what you can see today, try and make it for BAAHUBALI 2 and join us in chat!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

New record watching right now: 85 people

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Spinal tap, dredd then the conclusion of Bahubaji

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Dredd is on now.

:bisonyes:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it is on

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Here lies Ricardo Lopez he never scored.
gently caress i forgot i watched that until just now lol

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

gently caress i forgot i watched that until just now lol

Do I regret playing a literal and real snuff film on stream? No.

But how the gently caress do you forget something like that? lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Lots of weed and beer. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
We are about 1 hour away from BAAHUBALI 2! GET IN THIS poo poo