Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

What is playing on the trixrabbi channel right now? Some kind of black and white russian footage with some electronic noise going on and I'm digging it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Really enjoyed The Villainess last night and watching you attempt to turn on subtitles. 😁

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Android Apocalypse posted:

Not a chick but any plans on romcoms & date movies?

Oh that's a great idea. Seconding this.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

God forbid Anita fucks in the beach house. :mad:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

American Movie is pretty entertaining so far. Just got to the part where Dave I think his name is is talking about being in the hospital and wanting to drop the rest of his acid, you know, but his mom flushed it down the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Super glad I tuned in to catch the last 30 minutes of The Witch.