Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This is neat! I love Ghostbusters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

We’re watching Predator now. Get in here, goons.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

French Canadian posted:

whoa poltergeist is gross and weird...

yeah it owns

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ledhed posted:

RoboCop on deck, get in this poo poo losers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is a wild ride

I went to sleep and Wargames was on

I woke up to a Shaolin movie

and now we're watching a movie about a talking, sentient vagina

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

We're finishing John Wick right now.

Up next: Evil Dead 2

and then: Hateful Eight

Come hang out and watch movies with goons!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh god I hope Gymkata plays right around the time k wake up tomorrow

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sigher posted:

Now Playing:

The Goonies.

:hellyeah:

I went to Oregon last year and visited all the Goonies stuff like a stupid tourist. I love this movie.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

gary oldmans diary posted:

what besides the house?

We drove around Astoria, but you can't really see the house well. The new owners posted signs that say to keep away or they'll call the police.

We checked out Haystack Rock which is where they get a match with the doubloon

And the jail that the Fratellis broke out of which has movie memorabilia

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://windowsmoviehouse.com/

Fury Road is starting now!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Lighthouse starts in about 25 minutes. It's a perfect quarantine movie.

"How long have we been in our houses? Five weeks? Two days? Help me to recollect”

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sigher posted:

The Blob is AMAZING.

The best practical horror effects this side of The Thing!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Windows 98 posted:

So slight problem. There is too much Star Wars to fit in one 24 hour block. I can't even put any cool stuff in the lineup like documentaries. All the Star Wars is 1d2h long! Star Wars day will start an hour early, and end an hour late, to fit it all in. So this queue starts around 11pm EST. The Despecialized versions of the film have no CGI and are created from original 35mm prints of the films.

The Exorcist has been cut for time reasons.

This is egregious, Windows 98 :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Windows 98 posted:

Surprise! the technicians didnt do a god drat thing. they basically stood around, ran speed tests, claimed it was not broken. They seemed hyper focused on getting the right speeds more so than testing for intermittent timeouts, which only happen during some times of the day (as you know). So they basically tried to blame my router or a failing network card (which I forced them to prove by adding their own router to the network, and it still had the same problems). So they mostly just didn't know anything and didn't fix anything. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I am trying to take things off the network to narrow down that it's not a weird device causing problems. Stream is running and seems to be running ok for now. Please someone try and watch the stream and keep me updated on stutters or drop outs with a ping so I can monitor it and test more things. It's very frustrating :(

I had very similar issues with Spectrum at work. I could bypass all our network equipment, throw one of our static IP’s on my laptop, connect directly to the modem and observe dropped packets on an intermittent basis. Rebooting the modem fixed it for a period of time.

They came out and replaced our modem, the aerial from our building to the street and all the coax in the building. Didn’t help.

The only thing that finally worked was switching to a different modem altogether. We swapped from a Hitron modem to some other brand (Arris?) and haven’t had an issue since.

TLDR: request a different modem if you haven’t done so yet. Some of the equipment they lease out is total garbage.