Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Voted 5, tuned in. This is good poo poo, thanks Windows! please dont crash the stream w98

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Stream will be down for a short bit while I figure out some weird things happening. Sorry for the delay. Queue will start as normal when I get it going. It's almost comical how every single thing is failing one after the other. Just gotta laugh at it.

i believe in u

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
have you considered upgrading to xp? just a suggestion

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Welp. My internet is what they would determine to be broken. Again, I have a technician who should be showing up in a few hours. Chances are they will do nothing at all to fix the problem. I put the stream on when I woke up, but I’ll likely turn it off anyway when the techs arrive. Pray for me. Pray my garbage ISP gets their poo poo together.

windows 98, why are you always broken?