Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bloopsy posted:

So, well water then?

just locally sourced reservoir water basically. Socal water is hard as gently caress and has been treated to all hell since its transported hundreds of miles. tastes like poo poo unfiltered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

when I was growing up the water from our well always tasted fine and normal to me, but apparently had a fairly high mineral content to, in particular iron I think. When friends from outside of town would come, they'd all say they thought their mouths were bleeding.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

just locally sourced reservoir water basically. Socal water is hard as gently caress and has been treated to all hell since its transported hundreds of miles. tastes like poo poo unfiltered.

lol I only drink locally sourced, artisanal tap water

- some douchebag in Alpine or something

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

check out this frickin edgelord we got here

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I really need a fridge with an ice cube machine. Nothing better than ice cold water

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chinatown posted:

Yeah, this is true. It actually kinda smells a little bit weird too, but I stopped noticing it after awhile.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

op needs to open his heart to the refreshing joy of infused water and tea

I got a flask full of iced jasmine tea rn and it’s delightful. got apple infused water in the fridge if I get tired of that, and if I really want to get wild I have a cucumber to chop up along with some volunteer spearmint in the yard

not that I’m casting aspersions on carbonated drinks; I still enjoy ‘em every so often, like if there’s a sale. but diversifying my palate has only improved my life since I began to make the effort

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Back in the day the front page used to have those drinking fountain reviews, those were funny as hell

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bloopsy posted:

So, well water then?

Fluoride is the devil

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Clean drinking water is a privilege. This thread inspired me to donate to https://www.charitywater.org

TatoPancakes
Jun 5, 2019

the brainwaves are thinking
Coming from a rural area with well water on top of an underground reservoir, locally sourced, untreated, vegan organic water is the best kind of water. When I'm visiting relatives in town I can hardly stand it with all the chemicals in it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

distilled water is the purest water. i only drink distilled water so i can stay at the maximum levels of health.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah posted:

distilled water is the purest water. i only drink distilled water so i can stay at the maximum levels of health.

*walks past u at Megaton*

Gosh darn choosing beggars...

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Drink salt water! It'll kill the viruses in your throat and the rest will be killed by your stomach acid!

naem
May 29, 2011

r u ready to WALK posted:

this is the kind of attitude that leads to watering your crops with Brawndo

it’s got what plants crave

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Water was able to cut the Grand Canyon. If it can do that to solid rock, imagine what it can do to your insides. Say no to water.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

living in socal sucks because the tap water is garbage

any time im in Colorado or somewhere remote and rural the tapwater is fuckin divine
lol rural water has more lead than flint you must love the taste.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/millions-americans-drink-potentially-unsafe-tap-water-how-does-your-county-stack

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

water in my city is amazing.

its kind of a mind gently caress travelling to SEA where you just cant (or really really shouldnt) drink tap water.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EA Sports posted:

you must love the taste.

of course i do BITCH :grin:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

appropriatemetaphor posted:

I drink tap water like a real man

same.

also lacroix. like a real man.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Biohazard posted:

when I was growing up the water from our well always tasted fine and normal to me, but apparently had a fairly high mineral content to, in particular iron I think. When friends from outside of town would come, they'd all say they thought their mouths were bleeding.

Childhood's water mineral content will apparently always taste normal. There are some isolated cases of amesiacs recovering memories triggered by tasting from their village well or some such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

how can you not like water, the only drink found naturally in space? the juice of the cosmos. mother nature's milk