Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I liked the grappling bits and the submission holds on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
They should have just spammed finishers for 3 minutes and called it a night. The truly superior match style.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna go look at some anime titties now

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL
Dec 17, 2019
That match sucked just like Hager

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
This was certainly not the worst match I've seen this week. Thank you MRT for Great American Bash 99.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DeepDickPizza posted:

That probably would have been a good match if there were fans. It felt realistic and hard hitting, but it just dragged on way too long and didn't have the energy to sustain it that long.

That would've sucked no matter what, it just would've sucked a little less with fans and 3 commentators.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

If that's all you can do with Jake Hager then just have him standing around, looking mean and being the 3rd man in 6-man tag matches or don't hire him

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

We have a new worst Dynamite.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Good match but not as good as Mox and JR said so I was a little disappointed, still enjoyed it.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I did not enjoy that match.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

That probably would have been a good match if there were fans. It felt realistic and hard hitting, but it just dragged on way too long and didn't have the energy to sustain it that long.

Yeah keeping this at half n hour with no audience was a bad call.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What if I loose a goddamn *beep*

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
im gonna give that 7 edge/ortons out of 10. 10 being the worst rating. commercials really hurt it more than a normal match, was really expecting something more violent though some of the shots were pretty stiff at times, hager just sucks, weird sudden ending

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
This show sure is kinda just petering out, especially considering it's pretaped

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL posted:

Sorry for all the non wrastle posting y’all

It’s ok there wasn’t a lot of wrasslin in the last half hour

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL posted:

Sorry for all the non wrastle posting y’all

eh, I gave that match all the benefit of the doubt, but it was a snoozer after the first bit of grapplefucking

I was much more interested in your cheese thoughts

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'll buy some of that breast milk cheese once you guys get your operation up and running

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The worst Mox match in the history of our sport

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Big Queefy posted:

The worst Mox match in the history of our sport

and that's saying something

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Man I feel so bad for Moxley.
Hes champion in 2 companies and its during a loving pandemic where you cant have crowds, neutering any match that he shouldnt be having in the first place.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
"2020 is gonna be my year" I wouldn't take that responsibility if i were you, Mox

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Welp time for FF7R

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Fat Lowtax posted:

don't hire him

The right answer

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
grapplefucking section had promise and then Hager's gas tank came into play and it turns outs there was not deathmatch stuff to hide the corpse Mox was trying to work through a match.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
More character and charisma in that yell at the camera than in the whole match

I just don't think Hager can be more than what he's already shown

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
That really shoulda had some gimmicked props. a tackle into “exploding lighting equipment” or a jump through a “plate glass window”

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hello once again from 'dynamite poster of the week' headquarters. This is the 'dynamite poster of the week' for this week and the significant runners up. each of them did their own rendition of "vinceflex" this evening, and we'd like to thank them for it.

1. StarkRavingMad
2. karmicknight
3. PUNKS DIET SODA
4. Mons Hubris
5. Barry Bluejeans

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

karmicknight posted:

This was certainly not the worst match I've seen this week. Thank you MRT for Great American Bash 99.

This reminds me to rewatch Great American Bash 89, and that loving phenomenal Funk/Flair match.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cavauro posted:

hello once again from 'dynamite poster of the week' headquarters. This is the 'dynamite poster of the week' for this week and the significant runners up. each of them did their own rendition of "vinceflex" this evening, and we'd like to thank them for it.

1. StarkRavingMad
2. karmicknight
3. PUNKS DIET SODA
4. Mons Hubris
5. Barry Bluejeans

I will carry this company into the future on my back, I will fight you all in a parking lot behind waffle house over vegan cheese products

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

rotinaj posted:

That really shoulda had some gimmicked props. a tackle into “exploding lighting equipment” or a jump through a “plate glass window”

Given the time some guy named dean ambrose was defeated by an exploding TV I could see why the elite badass Jon Moxley might not want to go this route.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The shaq show is cool

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL
Dec 17, 2019

Mons Hubris posted:

It’s ok there wasn’t a lot of wrasslin in the last half hour

Though if you want vegan food and titties you can follow me on Twitter, same name!!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Brock vs Ambrose was better

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I would have been down for a more Attitude Era garbage wrestling type match and frankly that's what I was kinda expecting.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1250603993182633986?s=20

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

Absolutely, yeah.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

reignofevil posted:

Given the time some guy named dean ambrose was defeated by an exploding TV I could see why the elite badass Jon Moxley might not want to go this route.

Maybe that Moxley guy who made a name for himself doing that exact route could do it better than the watered down WWE version of anything he ever wanted to do

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Shaq spent 7K on shoes

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Blaise330 posted:

I don't know, I definitely felt more deflated and angry after that one. I'll probably forget the snorefest we saw tonight in a few weeks but I'm still annoyed at how thoroughly Mox was jobbed out to Brock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Big Queefy posted:

Welp time for FF7R