Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If this thread is gonna devolve into fetish fantasy booking just gas it

Wasn't there already a horny thread for people to be weird in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Most of the last page isn't that but we're starting this one off on a good foot

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sorry my brain started turning to mush once we reached ahegao faces

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry, from me too

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I really do wish AEW would get their women's division in order. I know they've had a lot of behind-the-scenes issues and that times are weird and hard right now, but Raw having six women's segments this week + Zelina basically owning the show on commentary and with her stable of hunky dudes makes Dynamite not having any women's stuff announced for tonight look really, really bad in comparison, y'know? :sigh:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Right now is also tough on the women's division because of travel restrictions etc

Some of their best are probably stuck in different countries right now

cams
Mar 28, 2003

sometimes, when i see the athletes who spend lots of time working on their bodies, i feel things

i have a theory that the my feelings are also affected by the things they're wearing but i cannot confirm at this time

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Right now is also tough on the women's division because of travel restrictions etc

Some of their best are probably stuck in different countries right now

Also these are taped shows shot over a small amount of time with a roster of "who was immediately available and willing to work."

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

Also these are taped shows shot over a small amount of time with a roster of "who was immediately available and willing to work."

That too

I also feel like the roster will get more depth as more wrestlers are released from WWE or contracts expire from there and the indies - In the grand scheme of things AEW is still extremely new

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

coconono posted:

Inner Circle needs to get on the hardcore and induct both Nyla and Britt

I thought they were probably moving towards bringing Diamante in to be an Inner Circle member after she had a couple of Dark appearances since she has that LAX connection. But then the plague happened.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

AEW is in the SHITTER and the ONLY WAY for them to recover is to create a coronavirus vaccine, end the global pandemic, and start doing shows in front of an audience again

also sign jamie hayter

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Unfortunately it looks like the women's division is reduced to Shida, Britt and local jobbers until restrictions lift so tbh it's probably not worth complaining about cause seriously, no one should be expected to pull something great off with that much limitation.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

When it comes down to it I just want Ember Moon in AEW

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Yeah, i'm fantasy booking Nyla into the Inner Circle, but that wouldn't really happen until like maybe October or something. Straight up I don't think we're going to see much improvement on the women's division for the next several months until they have at least half their roster available.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Mods should allow a Horniness Quarantine Zone thread for these trying times

Edit:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I still think Brandi should have a drunk with power angle and book women only shows for six weeks.

Also Hangman Page in a thong barking like a dog

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

coconono posted:

I still think Brandi should have a drunk with power angle and book women only shows for six weeks.

Also Hangman Page in a thong barking like a dog

Nightmare collective going to strange new places.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brandi’s opening 20 minute promo will be praising Mrs Baba as the most powerful woman in wrestling

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Mods should allow a Horniness Quarantine Zone thread for these trying times

Edit:

I want you all to look at it again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Carlisle posted:

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I like to believe that is the exact same dock where Kenny Omega did a dropkick onto Mike Angel in the water, and then proclaimed him dead

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rarity posted:

Unfortunately it looks like the women's division is reduced to Shida, Britt and local jobbers until restrictions lift so tbh it's probably not worth complaining about cause seriously, no one should be expected to pull something great off with that much limitation.

If you’d told me six months ago that Britt Baker would be carrying the women’s division on her back and doing as good a job with it as possible, I would’ve said, uh, probably ”huh well that’s unexpected”

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This seems like a cool place to hang out

https://twitter.com/jmehytr/status/1253071555430699009

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Shard posted:

I guess the water's pretty warm there

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Like a sack of mangoes

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1253073219470479366

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Will looks like a rugby lad

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Is he doing a bit or can he genuinely not do a split, because Will Ospreay is one of the last wrestlers I'd assume to be inflexible

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flips are way more about technique and practice than whether you can bend a long way, also flexibility isn’t an all or none thing. i have freakishly flexible shoulders and im mostly pretty tight everywhere else

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

And depending on how he trains he might well have less flexibility in his legs than normal. Runners, for example, tend to have freakishly tight hamstrings I am told by people who would know these things.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Wasn't there already a horny thread for people to be weird in

That's.... this thread.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oh but seriously I posted:

That's.... this thread.

No i mean a different horny thread

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Shard posted:

Talk about Best Bout Machine...

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

:same:

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

No i mean a different horny thread

The Wardlow thread isn't that active anymore

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Here is the 'horny' thread. now let me freaking sleep!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

Here is the 'horny' thread. now let me freaking sleep!

Your work is not done Cavauro. Dynamite is on tonight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this always happens now

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Cavauro, you're tired, take a week off of monitoring and examining the candidates for Dynamite Poster of the Week and put me on all five spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dynamite Poster Of The Week:

1. Cavauro