Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Ahhh FF1. Played the GBA remakes of it and 2 so many years ago, I played it so much I had a level 99 party and finished every little bit of content possible in it. Fighter, WM, BM and good old fisty mc fisterton the BB.

Also, suggesting Yugi, Jden, Ysei and Pnik as a naming convention, since you are already a yugioh person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

MagusofStars posted:

FF9 Amarant is pretty close to a Red Mage though - physical damage plus both healing and offensive ‘magic’. I mean, the game even kind of hints at it with his coloring and style.

Eeeeeehhhh...he had the Throw and Chakra commands in FF9 and was forced to wear the Claw-type weapons, so he's more a Monk/Ninja hybrid which...yea, even after splitting those giant afro hairs of his, he was pretty close to a Red Mage, minus the whole "casting black and white magic" thing...even if most people throw him on a bench and spam Fixed damage attacks that hit damage cap (Aka: the team of Zidane, Quina, Vivi/Steiner and Freya) unless they don't bother grinding up the latter two characters to better survive along the rest of the party.

Kemix fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Apr 18, 2020

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
This isn't your average every day grinding. This is... ADVANCED GRINDING.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Hell yea, that RUNE is a nice shade of purple (My mother's also big on purple as a color) so we may as weld that to HACK's arm and let him be a discount mutant or something.