Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

mastershakeman posted:

I stopped watching after lost art of forehead sweat where scully said she'd rather remember things the way she prefers rather than knowing what they're really like. with that in mind should I ever finish watching the last few episodes? i saw everything else up to that point

Yes you should definitely finish the season, but you can skip Ghouli and definitely skip the finale.

Ghouli is one of those episodes that tries to be both a MOTW episode and a mytharc episode, but the mytharc is crap at this point so it's totally skippable. And the finale is garbage, but luckily episode 9 kinda works as a finale too and is a pretty decent episode.

You've already hit the high point of the season, but there's still some meat on that bone if you want it.

EDIT CAUSE I'M BORED:

Ghouli - Skippable

Kitten - Skinner episode. Decent.

Rm9sbG93ZXJz - High concept episode that's ultimately pretty dumb but has a lot of fun moments. Worth watching.

Familiar - Pretty good MOTW episode. Of the ones on this list, this one feels the most like a classic XF MOTW episode.

Nothing Lasts Forever - Also a decent MOTW episode, with a nice finale-feeling moment at the end.

My Struggle IV - Only watch if you hate yourself. Not the worst of the "My Struggle" mytharc episodes, but it's pretty close.

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Apr 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

A Fancy Hat posted:

. He actually has (or at least had when we talked to him) a bunch of records for water skiing, which is a pretty awesome mental image.

Holy poo poo how did I never hear this before? It's a pretty awesome actual image too. How the hell did they never find a way to work this into an episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zgys8Vn-4Y

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Your opinion is wrong, the carny community one is a classic.