Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

olives black posted:

:lol: at anyone who still gives a poo poo about Half-Life

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

The_Continental posted:

xbox controllers are so big lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
a train station is where a train stops
a bus station is where a bus stops
sony wants to sell you a play station

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i wish you would go to the post station

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Big Beef City posted:

i wish you would go to the post station

The "good" one. I've been going to the "bad" one a lot.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

PSVR is really good and I've enjoyed it a lot. It's pretty expensive for the amount of good games available though so it's a hard sell.

Also what really sucks is that if you own the v1 PSVR it can't handle HDR streams so I have to switch around HDMI cables when I want to use it (or have worse output all the time if I leave it connected). And I bought the Aim controller and there are only like two decent games that use it (Farpoint is very cool though and I'm excited to see what can be done with VR FPS in future) and one of those (Firewall) is multiplayer only and they completely hosed it up with patches.

RE7, Blood & Truth, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, Astrobot, Superhot, Tetris Effect, Trover Saves the Universe and Rez are all absolutely amazing, and there are a bunch of things like Job Simulator, Accounting+, Batman and Rick and Morty that are barely games but are a lot of fun to play through. Skyrim VR is also interesting in that it actually makes the game world look huge, also you can rapid fire arrows like fuckin Legolas and it's hilarious, but it's still Skyrim and not particularly great. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is insanely good fun if you have friends irl.

But yeah it's hard to justify like £300 (then probably another £100 for two motion controllers for all the games that are way better with them like Blood & Truth and Until Dawn) when you spend £300 on a PS4 and have ten times more great games.

Sony apparently sold way more than they thought they would so I hope they continue doing VR for PS5 and more devs get onboard.

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
I call it the gaystation and I have sex with mine

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

GAYIDS posted:

I call it the gaystation and I have sex with mine

in which hole? the usb slots? the camera port? the disc drive?!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Quote-Unquote posted:

in which hole? the usb slots? the camera port? the disc drive?!

hell fuckin yea he does

I slam on my pissVR helmet and he "shares" with me and hot drat he really goes "whole hog" on the whole console. He's like a gay gamer tsunami on every port and vent hole that thing has and wishes it has. One time he brought a Gayme cube in for some twink action and the things he did with those proprietary controller ports was like watching Beethoven conduct a symphony assuming Beethoven was a fat gay moron with a hardon loving a gamecube on a webcam. Too beautiful for words.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Big Beef City posted:

hell fuckin yea he does

I slam on my pissVR helmet and he "shares" with me and hot drat he really goes "whole hog" on the whole console. He's like a gay gamer tsunami on every port and vent hole that thing has and wishes it has. One time he brought a Gayme cube in for some twink action and the things he did with those proprietary controller ports was like watching Beethoven conduct a symphony assuming Beethoven was a fat gay moron with a hardon loving a gamecube on a webcam. Too beautiful for words.

did it still work afterwards

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone tell me how to get to Play Station? 🚉

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Marcus Elden posted:

Can someone tell me how to get to Play Station? 🚉

I can tell you, but you can't go back past the second stop.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Big Beef City posted:

hell fuckin yea he does

just wanna say u’re on fire this thread be proud of you’re self I believe in u

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Big Beef City posted:

the things he did with those proprietary controller ports was like watching Beethoven conduct a symphony assuming Beethoven was a fat gay moron with a hardon

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
people who get upset about console games

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
how many playstations until the final and perfected playstation?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

The ps9 will take over your brain so that will be the last

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

Feels like we're farther from The Singularity than we ever have been right now. :(

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

olives black posted:

:lol: at anyone who still gives a poo poo about Half-Life

It's true though. Half-Life's popularity and relevance has long waned since HL2 Episode 2 13 loving years ago. How has it been that long??? Wow.

naem
May 29, 2011

I’ve played like, 4 total games on the ps4 in total

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

games so good you didn't have time for anything else that's what that kind of exclusivity can bring to the table, folks

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

LabyaMynora posted:

Feels like we're farther from The Singularity than we ever have been right now. :(

sorry, we'll always be extremely stupid as a species

think about Karl Pilkington

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Console gaming is better and more fuckable than computer gaming.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Oh sure let me have fun sitting down........at a mcfuckin desk!!!! :awesome: Syke bitch

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Pretty good posted:

Console gaming is better and more fuckable than computer gaming.

better, no, that's proven

fuckable, I don't know, that's between you and your console

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

b mad at me posted:

people who get upset about console games

That dude cares so much about dumb poo poo and thinks he's making fun of other people for caring about dumb poo poo

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
diks drive slot.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

That dude cares so much about dumb poo poo and thinks he's making fun of other people for caring about dumb poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Should called it PSV am I right??