Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

slidebite posted:

There is a guy on youtube who is building a 4 season camper van from scratch on a Mercedes AWD sprinter chassis.

I check it out every few weeks or so to see how he's coming along.... he's slowly making progress. He's taking his time and seems to pour his heart into his youtube channel, but his videos only have a handful of views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClNTBuZoep74KcSOEiAJ7-Q

Man I hope that poor bastard doesnt intend to take the piece of poo poo offroad. Ours nearly fell off the side of a track because the tyres it came with filled with poo poo and then the traction control took a poo poo fit and just gave up. The stunning low range of 1.4:1 and zero suspension travel doesnt help its case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

I need those as a shoulder patch for my work uniform... it almost perfectly describes what I do for a living!