Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Jesus christ, good work man. A little :psyduck: as well.

What is it with RVs being built so lovely at the factory? It's not like they give them away when new either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

There is a guy on youtube who is building a 4 season camper van from scratch on a Mercedes AWD sprinter chassis.

I check it out every few weeks or so to see how he's coming along.... he's slowly making progress. He's taking his time and seems to pour his heart into his youtube channel, but his videos only have a handful of views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClNTBuZoep74KcSOEiAJ7-Q

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Krakkles posted:

I'm watching the one out about mounting the light bars and WHY DID HE JUST PUT SEALANT ALL OVER THE TOP OF IT??? As soon as he pulled that caulking gun out I knew we were in trouble.
I haven't seen that one yet. It's either going to be great when it's done or a disaster.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Oh god, yes. He's got a bit of a daffy duck slobber when he talks from time to time too. I read a couple of the comments in the vids I watched, he takes it all in stride.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Jesus dude, you have waaaaaay more patience, talent and time then I would ever have. I don't know if I am envious or horrified. It just never ends :psyduck:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

My man, I go away for a week and come back to this thread and I :aaa: each time.

Also:

Powershift posted:

IMO your graphics need the camper in them, with the graphics on the camper in the graphics.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Only if the scale model has another scale model, and that scale model has a.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Come back every few days to this thread, and every few days get amazed and the work you've done. Awesome job dude.