Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Announcing the roty by just saying his first name is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Manoueverable posted:

Um excuse me what the gently caress was that commercial

it's better than one about "these uncertain times" while fight song plays or whatever

george saunders-rear end commercials

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Manoueverable posted:

Um excuse me what the gently caress was that commercial

Deep fakes!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i would like more clips of young Jordan roasting people on the court.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Former Chicago Resident Barack Obama.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

illinois lottery commercial just low-key roasted the state of wisconsin

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
These quarantine commercials are the loving dirt worst, no wonder ad rates are at record lows.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

man i miss typing dumb inane posts in GDTs with you goofs

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
I get that it's just the first episode but I hope the EXCLUSIVE TREASURE TROVE OF BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE isn't just all boring shootaround stuff

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

randy brown already in deep cover for when he would become a locker room spy for Gar Forman

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

man i miss typing dumb inane posts in GDTs with you goofs

:same:

GDT-ing makes stuff more fun

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

morestuff posted:

I get that it's just the first episode but I hope the EXCLUSIVE TREASURE TROVE OF BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE isn't just all boring shootaround stuff

That orgy scene is reenacted after 10 tonight.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i love footage of mj torching overmatched 90s euro guys

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

gently caress ya give me more Bill Walton

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

FIRST BUECHLER SIGHTING

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

no hug for you

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

It wasn't even really that funny but the distressed "The French players are helpless out there" soundbite got me in a big way

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
https://twitter.com/charles270/status/1252042712532111362?s=19

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn I love Savage Jordan

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

honestly Michael Jordan has never been more relatable than his hating on his lovely GM. Everyone has a lovely GM at some point.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Luc Longley sighting so we have now seen 14 of the 21 feet of poo poo. Give me Joe Klein.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Those Christmas kids loving own

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

honestly Michael Jordan has never been more relatable than his hating on his lovely GM. Everyone has a lovely GM at some point.

krause was a pretty good GM in terms of putting a team together, he just loved swindling dudes

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Please gif the awkward MJ fistpump

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
phil jackson is a fuckin rectangle

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao i'll be happy if all the footage is just jordan bullying krause

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao everyone booing the poo poo out of krause

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

R.D. Mangles posted:

krause was a pretty good GM in terms of putting a team together, he just loved swindling dudes

I don't even mean lovely in the terms of being a bad NBA GM I mean lovely in the sense that everyone has a boss/GM/District Manager where every time you see him you just say "gently caress that guy" and everyone below him wishes they could launch him out of a cannon

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Everyone hates Jerry.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
God that music is so iconic

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

morestuff posted:

It wasn't even really that funny but the distressed "The French players are helpless out there" soundbite got me in a big way

With the way they were setting it up, I thought it was gonna be a thing where "oh, without Pippen and Rodman, late-dynasty Jordan's magic wasn't enough" but lol nope, he loving crushed them by himself, love it

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
my dicks hard and im not even a bools fan

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

R.D. Mangles posted:

Pippin (top 5 out of a loving NAIA school or whatever) and Grant in the same draft has to be way up there for the best draft ever and he was actually right about Kukoc, even though Toni is only going to ever be remembered as the guy Jordan and Scottie hated.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

This is essential 90s music intro.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

God that music is so iconic

gently caress yeah Sirius

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

I don't even mean lovely in the terms of being a bad NBA GM I mean lovely in the sense that everyone has a boss/GM/District Manager where every time you see him you just say "gently caress that guy" and everyone below him wishes they could launch him out of a cannon

that's fair

hell yeah, MJ going into third person

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Benne posted:

I love that Magic talks exactly like he tweets

Theres a fun video of lakers players talking about dr j's scoop and score in the nba finals against them, and magic shows up to say somegting along the lines of "He did a move, that was so good, it was like we didn't know he was going to score- and then he did! We didn't realize that he was going to do that, and that's what made him such a great player!"

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I was curious about what kind of edit Krause was going to get and it's pretty funny so far.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Pippin (top 5 out of a loving NAIA school or whatever) and Grant in the same draft has to be way up there for the best draft ever and he was actually right about Kukoc, even though Toni is only going to ever be remembered as the guy Jordan and Scottie hated.

the counterpoint is that he brought gar forman in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I'm so used to Netflix that I grabbed my ps4 controller and started hitting X to skip the credits lmao