Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

just because it's a tournament with vehicles and xplosions doesn't mean yo uhave to be a "car type" or a mechanic who dreamso of strapping turrets to any car they're working on. they might have an advantage and save a little money by having the resources to work on their custom vehicle but that shouldn't stop anyone from entering. a lot of these ugys only have souped up cars because they've made it into their personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

the only thing that should stop you from entering the twisted metal tournament with a bicycle or a razer scooter is that you may not be equipped enough to take on the heavy duty machinery and firepower from other competitors, but confidence is key

nut

I taped my keys to my fixie and I’m ready to freaking party

-Mal Blart (Paul blarts daughter played by Melissa McCarthy)

Heather Papps

hello friend

the little rascals are loving KILLING IT in this years twisted metal tournament!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

using my twisted metal victory wish to finally get the blinker fluid my dad said he needed

alnilam

My bike polo bike may seem outclassed by the hulking motor vehicles with guns on them, but I've got agility. I'm nimble. I'd like to see them carry their car over a staircase, change lanes with zero forward motion, turn 180 literally on a dime, or get past the bollards blocking the entrance to the columbia valley mixed use path.

nut

me yelling at my son in the back row of the astrovan: quick, throw the ball bearings out now

my son: *struggles to squeeze like two ball bearings out the wedged open weird minivan window while most bounce back into the car*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

me yelling at my son in the back row of the astrovan: quick, throw the ball bearings out now

my son: *struggles to squeeze like two ball bearings out the wedged open weird minivan window while most bounce back into the car*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Yinlock

rolling up to the car deathmatch with my tricycle and bag full of thumb tacks

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
a roomba strapped to each foot and a 9mm pistol

alnilam

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

a roomba strapped to each foot and a 9mm pistol

took a lot of work to get their motion synced up with each other so my legs don't get pulled apart. they still move randomly though

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

alnilam posted:

took a lot of work to get their motion synced up with each other so my legs don't get pulled apart. they still move randomly though

*drives to edge of cliff*

*backs up 2 inches*

*drives towards edge again*

*beeps angrily*

*Backups up 2 inches*

*Drives to edge of cliff again*

*Beeps very angrily*

*spins around in circles*

*Drives further over the cliff and starts tipping*

*beeps until battery dies*

sig by owlhawk911