Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

nine-gear crow posted:

They should make a Star Wars movie where the dialog is nothing but alien gibberish language and see how long people are willing to put up with watching it for.

Seeing as I hate dubbed films and in all circumstances prefer films and dialogue be in the intended character/creature language I would he totally fine with this and probably enjoy it more :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Star Wars X could literally be a reboot but hundreds or even thousands of years later and it would totally fit in the universe and work.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

"have you heard the tragedy of Darth Jaridious, the Unwise? I suppose not. They don't teach that kind of ...thing. ...Anywhere. ... ...anyway. He said once, 'Mooey mooey. I love you.'".
"Mooey mooey I love you?"
"Mooey. Mooey. I love you."
"But what does it-"
"Shh, my new apprentice. For now, yousa should follow me. Okeeday?"

loving cursed af reading tis sick filth

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
It makes me angry because that is such an incredibly stupid take and yet true.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Roth posted:

The part about Lando in the slave Leia outfit, right?

Yes

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
All new expanded universe materials (e.g. The Clone Wars, Rebels, The Resistance, Lego bullshit, Solo, Rogue One, Jedi Fallen Order, the Mandalorian, et. al.) are all collectively better than the prequels and sequels and most of these are the only medium and formats that Star Wars belongs in.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
TFA would be 90% better if there wasn’t the stupid monster sequence in the freighter with Han.

I think it would be 100% better if Han was already dead and you see Kylo kill him in a flashback instead as a backstory setup for his evil turn. That way they focus more on Rey and Kylo arcs but I digress.

Because literally kill the past.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
/steps in poo poo

Ugh! Ickey ickey goo!

/laughtrack plays for 10 minutes

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Technically any time an imperial calls a rebel a name such as traitor or terrorist, et. al. they aren’t wrong.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Anakin did nothing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Barudak posted:

I would like a Star Wars film set during the republic period where a Jedi gets sent to a farming world to unravel a local crime mystery in the close knit community. No galaxy spanning threat, just a taut thriller.

This will be the Obiwan series. Hth