Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coke
Jul 12, 2009
Want to chime in and say thanks to y’all for the last thread.

A cat got me a few years ago and she’s literally only been eating one food her entire life since she was a kitten.

Solid Gold Indigo Moon.

I also remembered the recommendation for wet food being better, so ever since day one i’ve added a ton of water to the kibbles so she will have to drink up before getting to her food. Or she just eat the soggy kibbles that’s full of water.

She never get excited about her food or follow me as I put her food down but the bowl will be empty after a few hours or the next day either way.

Also she piss so much that she goes through the litter quite quickly and there are always huge clumped piss in the box.
At the same time the litter box never smell of ammonia or anything at all which has been amazing. She’s also pretty much the perfect weight judging from the cat shape photo someone posted earlier.

The best part is like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, the food is really high in protein that she doesn’t need to eat much especially with a ton of added water. One bag can last like a month or two for her.

So thanks y’all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU