Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ursula Le Goon
Jan 3, 2013

my cat's developed an allergy, so I'm making a quick and dirty switch to a new one. I got a hill's veterinary brand with the same meat type (chicken) as his old food because that seems to help with the transition, but some sites also recommended sprinkling a bit of nutritional yeast on it to make the new food more enticing. i'm vegetarian so conveniently, I have a bunch that I use for cooking. he's absolutely crazy for it, but does anyone here have experience with this particular trick? I would hate to go to the vet earlier than planned due to a food strike, but it seems a little sketchy. any advice would be appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU