Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rest in piss idiot leader of North Korea. What happens if he dies? He has no children to pass leadership over to does he? Maybe 2020 is finally the year South and North Korea become one country again, but i'm not holding my breath, 2020 has been nothing but absolute poo poo for the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So who's next in line and how likely are they to cut a reunification deal?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I said come in! posted:

Rest in piss idiot leader of North Korea. What happens if he dies? He has no children to pass leadership over to does he? Maybe 2020 is finally the year South and North Korea become one country again, but i'm not holding my breath, 2020 has been nothing but absolute poo poo for the world.

dennis rodman confirmed one daughter lol there's speculation there's at least 2 more

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
yeah kim il sung day is serious business. only day of the year all north koreans get meat. there is also a candy ration for kids

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Please tell me the next inline for Supreme Dictator God-Backed Chosen One Dear leader entire nation and all its peoples is Kim Dotcom; or Dennis Rodman

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Nooo, not Kim!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

maybe it's all a ruse and he's just keeping himself safe from Corona via Social Distancing after Dennis The Bod Rod gave him a heads up of what the USA is doing

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I liked the time he assassinated his brother with the actual real life stuff from The Rock. Also he has crazy gout

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Skeleton Ape posted:

I liked the time he assassinated his brother with the actual real life stuff from The Rock. Also he has crazy gout

Was this the Subway station, spray in the face, then someone randomly wiping his face, and then he was dead 30 mins later?

edit: also was it the Disney World Trip in China brother or a different brother?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I was thinking of the one at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

super sweet best pal posted:

So who's next in line and how likely are they to cut a reunification deal?

Like was said before, reunification is never going to happen.

East Germany was the crown jewel of the Warsaw pact (as it was the most visible aspect of it) and the USSR made sure that the industry, standard of living, and education in it was top notch. To this day there is still a disparity between the two halves economically, and in other ways. North Koreans are useful for some menial labour, and they are one of the most poor and backwards countries on earth. The cost to get them stabilized should eh regime collapse would make the German reunification seem trivial in comparison (in terms of cost, infrastructure, and education). Not to mention you have a heavily indoctrinated people who China would love to exploit as near-literal slaves.

People in South Korea pay lip service and say, "one day" and pray to god and their savings/economy that it never happens. Like was also mentioned before, the family connection are almost all gone, and they have drifted so far apart culturally they're essentially just people who share a same language and genes and that's about it.

GolfHole posted:

theres' a global pandemic or somethin i think? cant remember

Granddaddy Kim is a big deal.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'd like to be one of the guys following him around and taking note of everything he says, must be an interesting job.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blistex posted:

they're essentially just people who share a same language and genes and that's about it.

Oh well if that's it.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Ultra Mega Double Corea best Corea

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Even then there's at least a mild language barrier; I've heard North Korean now sounds old-timey compared to modern South Korean.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

he must have finally done it. he ate all the cheese.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Grevling posted:

I'd like to be one of the guys following him around and taking note of everything he says, must be an interesting job.

You gently caress up, and laugh after he suggest burning plastic bottles instead of coal to power the nations electric plants. Suddenly you and three generations of family are in a work camp.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

north koreans drive like this doo doo doo
but south koreans drive like this dee dee dee

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Smiling Mandrill posted:

You gently caress up, and laugh after he suggest burning plastic bottles instead of coal to power the nations electric plants. Suddenly you and three generations of family are in a work camp.

Hell I agree I should be put in a camp for making such a classic mistake.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Grevling posted:

i remember an interview with a western guy who some how got roped into being one of these hangers on for a while. He said Kim Jong Il cheated at snow mobile racing

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Hirez posted:

Please tell me the next inline for Supreme Dictator God-Backed Chosen One Dear leader entire nation and all its peoples is Kim Dotcom; or Dennis Rodman

or Notch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kim Jong Un hosed me

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Kim Jong Un hosed me

Kim Jong Hung

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

He was gone for 40 days after he got gout, so this is no big deal.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Kim Jong Un hosed me

How do you unfuck someone?

Asking for a friend.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yolomon Wayne posted:

How do you unfuck someone?

Asking for a friend.

Hot bath, coat hanger and a bottle of gin.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Squalid posted:

i remember an interview with a western guy who some how got roped into being one of these hangers on for a while. He said Kim Jong Il cheated at snow mobile racing

Power move, but he should have been shirtless on the snow mobile and had pictures taken.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
F

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

I said come in! posted:

They'll become one country but all North Korea. That's the 2020 spirit

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A week ago he was lobbing healthy missiles at sea urchins, I don't believe it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
rainbow unicorn sends its prayers to dear leader

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

You gotta give the boy credit. If he managed to eat himself to death while leading one of the worlds hungriest nations he at least pulled off some twilight zone levels of irony.

Lil Devil
Feb 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Surprise, surprise. A big "nothing burger."

Also, OP, why do you say that he is "goony"?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Opened the thread expecting to see this dude.

Featured in this fun old thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775365

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he's very likely fine and this is just irresponsible reporting based on rumors based on rumors

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lil Devil posted:

Because hes fat probably

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

A body positivity icon, get well soon king.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Blistex posted:

Like was said before, reunification is never going to happen.

East Germany was the crown jewel of the Warsaw pact (as it was the most visible aspect of it) and the USSR made sure that the industry, standard of living, and education in it was top notch. To this day there is still a disparity between the two halves economically, and in other ways. North Koreans are useful for some menial labour, and they are one of the most poor and backwards countries on earth. The cost to get them stabilized should eh regime collapse would make the German reunification seem trivial in comparison (in terms of cost, infrastructure, and education). Not to mention you have a heavily indoctrinated people who China would love to exploit as near-literal slaves.

People in South Korea pay lip service and say, "one day" and pray to god and their savings/economy that it never happens. Like was also mentioned before, the family connection are almost all gone, and they have drifted so far apart culturally they're essentially just people who share a same language and genes and that's about it.

Granddaddy Kim is a big deal.

Slow down there negative Nancy. I think you're forgetting about the unified Korea women's national ice hockey team.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Devil posted:

Fat
Reclusive
Infatuated with a skewed vision of asian culture
spoiled
treats women poorly
Socially awkward
egotistical idiot living off his parents
people around him only deal with him because they have to

Now granted I'm only going based on myself, but I'm sure I could find more comparisons to my goon brethren across the sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Lil Devil posted:

Not saying your wrong, just saying the Chinese state run media would report Un was alive right up until Xi Jinping's chopper lands on the roof of the Mansudae Assembly Hall.