Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
i made a friend of mine read this lp, and they are now very into it and also made this grilled chesed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Dead Reckoning posted:

What does an employee who gets hit with "Reverence" do?

it's the same as overwhelmed, all sp gone, but it's exclusive to -46 because he's just that amazing

Obnoxipus fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Feb 1, 2021

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

VinnyDonuts posted:

The name of the abnormality hasn't been revealed yet, chief, might want to use its number instead.

oop, you're right and that is absolutely my bad. fixed!

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
-46 ruined my first attempt at an apocalypse bird suppression, because i had completely forgotten about that whole "needs constant attention" thing and suddenly, wouldn't you know it, he decided to join the party too! on the plus side, that was one hell of a memorable way to learn how to manage better.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
i've actually had a maxed-stat employee get boatnapped by wellcheers. it was baffling, but taught me to never underestimate the shrimps.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
i actually really like meat lantern, it's cute, its gear is cute, and its gift is one of the dumbest-looking mouth slot gifts ever.

i mean, come on. :allears:

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
the only time i took fetus for my facility, it was next door neighbors with mountain of smiling bodies.

i did not like the fetus.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

MiiNiPaa posted:

You forgot Twilight which deals all four types of damage. And Twilight armor, which deals all four types of damage if you equip a full set.

At least developers didn't make SO absorb damage of wrong type, like Violet Midnight did.

queen of hatred's "in the name of love and hate" also does all four types! so it's not completely impossible, i've managed to take silent orchestra out in movement 1 when i started with all pale damage dealers in the room.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
thank you for this lp-- i'd gotten the game prior to reading it, but i sure as hell didn't know what i was doing, and your explanations made all the difference in making me the manager i am today. or. i guess, the manager that i was until day 50 when i turned the facility upside-down. whatever.

seriously though, amazing lp, especially as a first lp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Omniphile posted:

That's a funny way to spell "Myo"!

it's fine...gebura has two ha-- oh. oh no.