Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

AuntBuck posted:

This hat is better than yours OP

That doesn't come anywhere close to offering enough sun protection.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Good hat, OP. Always glad to see a fellow wacky hat enthusiast.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is my favorite hat

i was looking for pictures of just the hat but here is a picture of me wearing the hat

its just a five panel tiger camo hat thats says "NO FUN" but ive been through a lot with this stupid hat

as a cyclist im used to wearing hats and helmets all the time so i love baseball caps. i would wear this hat a lot and people would think that i was bald. later in the day id whip the hat off for whatever reason and reveal my flaxen locks for all those to behold and they would say "wow you have a lot of hair."

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Apr 23, 2020

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Shadow0 posted:

Good hat, OP. Always glad to see a fellow wacky hat enthusiast.

That's a pretty dang good hat. I want to toss some fish to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Internetjack posted:

That's a pretty dang good hat. I want to toss some fish to you.

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me! Thanks!

I'm in the process of moving right now, so most of my many, many, many, many hats are in boxes, but here's my newest hat:

I wore a new hat (or multiple hats) every day to work last year; it was great.