Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

i was enjoying a chobani greek yogurt drink as a nice little treat while wearing my super comfy prana pants and i spilled it all in my lap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

what would you all do if you chobani'd your pranas? i know what i did but i'm curious. would you just wipe it off with a paper towel, or try to lick most of it off? if you went with the latter, would you bend to lick it off or take off your pants and lick it off that way?

Macnult

it's tough because if you leave it there people are going to think you were hot & bothered and creamed yourself, but if you wipe it off there's a wet mark and someones going to call you a little baby pee pants

Macnult

little baby pee pants pissed in his pranas, that's something they would say

alnilam

Paper towels? In this day and age? At least do the ol wet hand wipe-em-off treatment

alnilam

Newly purchased prana pants are mildly hydrophobic, you might luck out and have little evidence afterwards

Macnult

always knew you were a smart guy, alnilam. ended up throwing those bad boys in the wash, but yeah pranas are the bees knees

City of Glompton

Macnult posted:

what would you all do if you chobani'd your pranas? i know what i did but i'm curious. would you just wipe it off with a paper towel, or try to lick most of it off? if you went with the latter, would you bend to lick it off or take off your pants and lick it off that way?

what flavor of chobani?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

what flavor of chobani?

strawberry banana. the mixed berry one is good too but i’m a huge fan of the strawban

Escape From Noise

Better to chobani you're pranas than prawn your chobanis!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

once i spilled hot stew into my lap and i just had to eat the shorts

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

More like Hot Stu(art)

nut

ya I guess I can explain why I call them my parashit pants but most people get it off the top

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thought this thread was gonna be about sharting in yoga class

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
since im here how do you yall not shart in yoga class? asking for a friend

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Slush Garbo posted:

since im here how do you yall not shart in yoga class? asking for a friend

don't go to yoga class

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

don't go to yoga class

:hmmyes:

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
dont go to yoga class on monday

High on the hog, 90's style.

nut

chobani is my bani
i won't tell any bani

Escape From Noise

To the tune of "Versace" by Migos.

Chobani
Chobani chobani chobani
Chobani chobani chobani

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
*eric andre doing the legalize ranch bit voice* drat man that sucks one time i chobanid my pranas so hard that i basically did the konami code on my benihanas bro you feel me? like im out here trying to squeeze off some gilfs bro and you're harshing my mellow yellow and being like a total piss gestapo right now, bananarama.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Barco Fiesta posted:

*eric andre doing the legalize ranch bit voice* drat man that sucks one time i chobanid my pranas so hard that i basically did the konami code on my benihanas bro you feel me? like im out here trying to squeeze off some gilfs bro and you're harshing my mellow yellow and being like a total piss gestapo right now, bananarama.

Lmao

Manifisto

dalai lama: om mani padme hum

macnult: aw mani chobani prana

question: have you ever seen the dalai lama and macult together??

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

dalai lama: om mani padme hum

macnult: aw mani chobani prana

question: have you ever seen the dalai lama and macult together??

come to think of it, i haven't!

macnult is the dalai lama pass it on

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kief Richards posted:

come to think of it, i haven't!

macnult is the dalai lama pass it on

honestly not surprised that of all the forums on the internet, the dalai lama chose to post in BYOB

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Barco Fiesta posted:

loving lmao

Macnult

no comment. however,

Barco Fiesta posted:

lmao

Finger Prince

I can't stop thinking about how perfect the phrase "chobani'd my pranas" is. Just saying it. It's like a mantra. I was just digging though my pants drawer and actually pulled out some pranas I didn't know were pranas and loled.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

I can't stop thinking about how perfect the phrase "chobani'd my pranas" is. Just saying it. It's like a mantra. I was just digging though my pants drawer and actually pulled out some pranas I didn't know were pranas and loled.

I don't really even know what pranas are (not a real adult) but the phrase runs through my head several times a day

alnilam

it's a brand of stretchy pant popular with hikers, climbers, and yoga doers

ty manifisto

alnilam

You Don't Have To Eat Chobani To Wear These... But It Helps!!

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Barco Fiesta posted:

Areola Grande

mom's chobani am i right

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

aye chobani

Escape From Noise

There's yoghurt on his sweater already
Mom's Chobani

Areola Grande

i just chobani'd my pranas.

:goofy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

chobani? in my pranas? its more likely than you think

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
his palms are palmy
Yogurt's Greek, berry tsunami
there's yogurt on his pranas, Chobani
mom's salami

kuskus

to answer op i would excuse myself to the stall, remove pant and quietly stand barefoot on the tile while suckling the chobani saturated parts of the pant using my proboscis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

kuskus posted:

to answer op i would excuse myself to the stall, remove pant and quietly stand barefoot on the tile while suckling the chobani saturated parts of the pant using my proboscis

:poolgirl: