Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the Ace of Choco Pro?
Akki
Mei-chan
Sakura-san
Anton
Chris Brookes until literally anyone on this show beats him
Yunamon
View Results

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Gatoh Move and Emi own and you should go see them if you’re ever in Tokyo. One of the most fun wrestling shows I’ve ever seen + Emi is a sweetheart

I have to say I haven’t really kept up with Chocopro but will probably try to catch up!!!

Edit: Oh poo poo a Honda vs Sayaka Obihiro match??

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Happy Big Mom Energy Day to Emi, the mommest of wrestlers

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hey Choco Pro crew I’ve finally turned in my last essay and am done with my studies, plus my Crunchyroll sub is ending tomorrow so I don’t have to compulsively try to cram in as much anime as I can, so I’m gonna catch up on Choco Pro! Should I just watch all 13 episodes or would you recommend me to check out some episodes/content in particular?

Edit: I have of course been watching random YT content and especially Obi’s cooking videos because Obi is cool and I like her

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 21:08 on May 13, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Mei’s gonna leave and make Wrestling Mom cry again :(

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m dreadfully behind on Chocopro but will make an attempt to watch more frequently from now on.

Excited about Makoto, she’s very good if you ain’t seen her. She was actually at the Gatoh Move show I attended live and I liked her a lot. She vs Mei should be a good match

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Honda looks like he’s been working out since I last saw him

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Where else do you see a man being eaten by a fox

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lulu Pencil for WON Bryan Danielson Award this year imho

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Actually gently caress that Lulu Pencil should do a clean sweep of all categories, except the bad ones

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lamuella posted:

she is god-tier at what she does.

She is immensely entertaining and even if I haven’t followed ChocoPro at all as closely as I originally wanted, I do seek out any and all Lulu matches

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Biting and then disinfecting your opponent’s arm is quite a spot

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

An excellent post in the live comments:

”WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MEI-CHAN SLAMMED MAKOTO IN FRONT OF ONE SCREAMING HONDAMANIAC”

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That match got seriously good

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Is there any word on what’s happening with Obi? She’s still posting cooking videos but hasn’t had a match since May? I like her :smith:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Akki vs Lulu is just about to start if you tune in right now

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The worst-kept secret of Gatoh Move is that Akki has the nicest hair of the whole crew

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’ll admit I don’t remember having heard of Kuragaki before but she’s badass

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Watching yesterday’s show and I am dying at Lulu trying to break up the double submission move on Mei with her pathetic stick person arms. She is unbelievably good I love her

Edit: yeah #40 was a really good show

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Aug 14, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Too bad about the cancellations, hope whoever got the rona got the mild version. but also hell yeah Obi

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I didn’t but I’m loving working auuggghhh

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

God drat Ryo Mizunami is just so cool

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Punching through a heart-shaped balloon is an incredible spot.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

ChocoPro Live #42 which will be happening in 8 hours and 40 mins will be short & sweet:

Tokiko Kirihara vs Emi Sakura
Mei Suruga vs SAKI

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Good show + very excited about Lulu Pencil vs Honda

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That reminds me, now that I finally have money I can support them on Patreon.

Ahh I’m horribly behind, didn’t even have the chance to watch Lulu vs Honda yet and won’t be able to watch today’s show until much much much later.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Honda vs Lulu Pencil is match of the century

Boy, pro wrestling is quite the art form, huh?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lulu Pencil vs Chris Brookes was another incredible Lulu Pencil match. Main Event Lulu Pencil is real, it feels like she’s improving by leaps and bounds in every match and is now legit like a top 3 wrestler for me right now. She’s insanely (and uniquely) funny and projects some of the purest underdog energy I’ve ever seen, you feel terrible for every bump she takes when she just gets flung across the ring like a sack of poo poo and you actually buy into her comeback spots because you can’t help but want her to win. I actually thought she had Brookes at several moments in the match. LULU PENCIL MADE ME THINK SHE WOULD WIN A MATCH.

I am a proud member of the Pencil Army, which anyone can join as Lulu herself said :patriot:

Edit: And yeah Brookes deserves recognition too but I just wanted to gush about Lulu.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Sep 5, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Watching a bunch of ChocoPro on this fine Saturday morning and I agree about Chie!

I’m afraid Gatoh Move and their new schedule with a lot of shows is going to have a to take a backseat for me, what with the G1 happening and all :sigh: 2muchwrestling but I guess I’ll try to catch any standout matches

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Finally getting around to catching up, and the lulu v Honda match from #43 might be my favorite choco pro match so far. The singing, balloons, the bionic elbow dance battle, doing the arm drop on Gon, everything is just top tier comedy.

It’s crazy. Go nom it in the MOTYC thread, I and others did too

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Where the poo poo does one get the ”table” shirt Yunamon and Kirihara are wearing in #65

Edit: wow apparently this is actually #65 not #64

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Nov 16, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just watching 65 here and a thought came to mind: Man, it’s gonna be weird when Ichigaya eventually is able to have people in again. ChocoPro is a totally unique product in the wrestling world and a large part of it is them being able to use their weird rear end venue to its fullest potential without a crowd. I don’t think the show can work as it does right now with an audience? They’ll probably come up with something else though, and maybe if the Patreon subs and superchats keep coming in, maybe they could keep ChocoPro without a crowd as a separate thing next to whatever the Gatoh Move shows with a crowd will be like. I unno

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 16, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Holy poo poo you can get Pencil Army caps now https://gtmv.booth.pm/items/2435145

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Look I love the apple girl but lol @ everyone who voted for her over the Most Valuable Pencil

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

This fiveway is like a fever dream, what the gently caress

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That dive onto the stools is legit the craziest spot I’ve seen today and I just watched Naito vs Ibushi

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Man remember when ChocoPro #1 had Minoru Suzuki. 2020 was wild

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Is it by design that you can’t buy bouquets for #100 yet or am I being dumb?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

When Jerusalem asks me for champions from Japan for the champion of the month poll, I'm for sure sending in the Super Asia champion and it is your duty to vote for whomever that is

We are one step closer to Champion of the Month Lulu Pencil

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Considering either staying up until or going to bed right now and waking up in time for 3AM and ChocoPro #100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

If you bought a bouquet for #100, check your email for your photo! If you can't find it in the Japanese-language email, it's the Google Drive link. Just got mine