Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Oh my god

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

If you can get a screen grab of Leslie Nielsen coming through the cockpit door, you'd win the thread.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I just wanted to say, we're all counting on you.

DNAmage
Oct 8, 2005

Occult Scientist
Cannot turn to attack.
He mixes biotech and sorcery with sinister results
:nws:
https://imgur.com/KN6Quj7

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tired of working?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Stolen from Twitter:

edit
One more:

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 29, 2020

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
My work's IT Security has blocked using Zoom backgrounds :(

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

You'd think that something that celebrated work would be considered a good thing, but man, HR really did not see it that way.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Moo the cow posted:

You'd think that something that celebrated work would be considered a good thing, but man, HR really did not see it that way.

They figured you weren't working hard enough 'cause you could find time to smeg with Zoom backgrounds.

Maybe zey have der cure.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

You can fake zoom style backgrounds in Hangouts/slack/anything with a third party camera splitting app like xssplit or chromacam. Maybe OBS but I haven't bothered to try. The previous two are $$$ software though, and you can't use a custom background without paying. They also put obnoxious watermarks on the free version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker