Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

oh but seriously I posted:

Lance Archer's real name is Lance Vance do not correct me if I am wrong

Buried deep in a long since fired writer’s desk drawer there exist pictures of WWE’s concept art for Lance where he would portray a tall and imposing golf caddy named Bagger Lance

JUNGLE BOY fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Apr 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

People are mad at Cody because he left out the most helpful tip of all: inject yourself with Lysol every morning

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Every web engineer I know says we should all be using Edge.

I know. It's wild.

IMO we should all be using Firefox to help prevent a Google monopoly on browser technology via Chromium

But Edge IS nice now

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I used IE and then it got all bloated and slow and hosed up, and then I switched to Firefox and then it got all bloated and slow and hosed up, so I switched to Chrome and now it's bloated and slow and hosed up.

Well, Edge is just going to end up the same. Didn’t you see his Wrestlemania match?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I still enjoy The Last Drive In. There are worse things to support in this world, such as WWE

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dacap posted:

The BA Test Kitchen already had a wrestler on, and it was Braun

https://youtu.be/RQV4jUi4Nas

Unfortunate that they’re platforming nazis

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

jesus WEP posted:

i like her matches for the most part. the one against nyla was not great but iirc she had a flu.

man, the days where someone wrestled with a flu and your biggest concern was for their own health. :smith:

Still can’t believe AEW violated HIPPA

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

Britt and her son are violating quarantine to enjoy ice cream.

https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1254848666868817920

Adam Cole should have followed Cody’s tips.

Wear a mask you dolt

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Germansimp posted:

What are you talking about, that ice cream cone clearly floated through the air on its own right to Britt's hand and she's well over 6 feet from the van.

To be fair her mental model of what 6 feet looks like is heavily skewed by dating Adam Cole

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Tried to post in the WWE positivity thread but posts need to contain at least one character

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

supposedly tonight is one of Tony Khan's shows.

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1253153090162896898?s=20

Puffery artist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’ve only got one question: did tony produce the 12/18 show