Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Havoc904 posted:

Someone on the Simpson's Bortposting facebook group posted an amazing Simpsons/wrestling video that most belongs in this thread. https://www.facebook.com/701637597/videos/10159683447862598

This is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Lance Archer absolutely needs to win this tournament. He won't be dead in the water if he doesn't but he'll be incredibly deflated.

It might be ok if Archer distracts Cody to make him lose and then Cody does the same in the final. Or something like that. I don’t think that feud has to revolve around a title.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

For what it’s worth I never watched Kenny Omega in NJPW and I love Kenny, he’s great even if he’s not always in the main event

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Lone Goat posted:

how fuckin funny would it have been if he lost to Kip and then came back with full face paint and said THE NATURAL RETIRED NOW MEET THE UNNATURAL

the answer is: very funny, but also very very stupid

The Big Unnatural

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

It’s a good shirt

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

New NXT Superstar Tossy McSalad coming right up

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Rarity posted:

It was really cool that time he pointed to his head and stuck his tongue out. He should try leaning into that more.

I agree that was cool, but I actually prefer the time he stuck his tongue out and pointed to his head.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

The horny supply chain is breaking down

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Benne posted:

Mean Girl Stables are consistently one of the shittiest tropes in wrestling and it's not just a WWE problem. I'm baffled that people keep pining for them.

People just wanna be treated like nasty worms by a hot girl, and have the hot girl tell them they're worthless and step on their gross little nuts

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Good morning PSP. It is Wednesday. I return to you chastened and humbled, with the following promise:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/638936294937227264?s=21